Choose Telly Talk's Thread Of The Year 2022

Click here to vote

Lisa Marie Presley has left the building

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Lisa Marie passed away at age 54 after being rushed to the hospital amid cardiac arrest.

Her last public appearance was only 2 days prior, at the Golden Globes, with mom Priscilla.

She leaves her mom and 3 daughters. Her son Benjamin died in 2020.

Rest in peace.

Karin Schill

Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Very sad and shocking news. My sympathies goes out to her family, especially her mother, daughters and her first husband. I can't imagine what they are going through right now. There's just been too much sadness and too many losses in their lives. :(

I loved Lisa's music. She was so talented and had a very unique voice. I am sad I never got the chance of seeing her in concert. I had thought of going to Elvis week some year but never got around to it.

Rest in peace Lisa Marie. You're gone too soon. :rip:

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is quite shocking and very sad. She was also only a few years different in age to me which really brings home how short life can be and that we all need to make the most of the time we have.

I feel deeply sorry for Priscilla, children shouldn't pre-decease their parents.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is really sad news, I could hardly believe it when I read it on the internet late last night.
I wish Lisa Marie's family and in particular Priscilla Presley and friends all the best in these difficult times. :(

R.I.P. Lisa Marie, you are now back with your father Elvis and can sing amazing songs together.

1673634907951.png

Barbara Fan

Dallas Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound

Very sad news and far too young to die, Priscilla must be heartbroken , so much loss for one family, after the death of her grandson 2 years ago.

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Very sad news.

My condolences to her family, in particular her Mother Priscilla Beaulieu Presley who starred as the third iteration of Jenna Wade on the former hit TV series Dallas. May she Rest In Peace. :(

JR's Son

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Very Sad indeed, R.I.P. Lisa Marie Presley

I am very surprised the Family Rule did not apply to keep this a Secret,

and have the World wondering where and what has happened,

just like Elvis; his grave stone has Aaron instead of Aron?

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sorry to hear about Lisa Marie Presley's untimely and sudden departure, from this life. My sincere sympathy to the three bereaved offspring; her mother Priscilla and all Lisa Marie's friends, also her plethora of adoring fans. Eternal rest, with her father and son.

37-373248_praying-hands-png-transparent-png.png

Priscilla-Presley_15-0e2f8ff6dc2749d082617744cb3e17e9.jpg

Priscilla and her late daughter Lisa Marie.

Barbara Fan

Dallas Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
1674413550292.png

her funeral was live streamed and featured some famous famous including Fergie / Duchess of York who was a close friend

Priscilla must be a very strong person to be able to get up and speak about her daugher, its so sad