Lucy and Pam in “Not the Usual Anecdotes” Shock!

Chris2

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Fun to hear - thanks for posting. As always when it comes to Victoria, it feels like her former costars choose their words carefully. Charlene says that she Victoria “got along fine” and if there were any issues with Victoria being difficult, she wasn’t privy to them. And then she says, “I don’t think it’s as bad as the rumors, to be very honest with you.” Then she tells of a jokes they played on each other.

Later on, when the interviewer asks about Linda Gray, Charlene calls her ”amazing” and ”a lovely, sweet lady.”

Mustard

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Fun to hear - thanks for posting. As always when it comes to Victoria, it feels like her former costars choose their words carefully. Charlene says that she Victoria “got along fine” and if there were any issues with Victoria being difficult, she wasn’t privy to them. And then she says, “I don’t think it’s as bad as the rumors, to be very honest with you.” Then she tells of a jokes they played on each other.

Later on, when the interviewer asks about Linda Gray, Charlene calls her ”amazing” and ”a lovely, sweet lady.”
Victoria's slight "distance" from most of the cast isn't really a secret. She claimed it was a small form of method acting, to feel like an outsider as Pam was. I remember Patrick Duffy mentioning this about Victoria years ago, how they were friendly, but how she was never in the gang with them (Larry, Patrick, Steve, Linda, Charlene). Victoria was close to Jim Davis, though.

Last edited:

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I will always have respect for how Victoria respected the character of Pam.and stayed out of those ridiculous final seasons where the characters of JR and Bobby became far less than they had been prior to the dream season. Susah Howard got axed for having the balls to call the dream season out for what it was. I think the character of Donna will be better for that too. Those later seasons were just a pay cheque for Larry and Patrick and an insult to what Dallas was.