Dallas News New BBQ at Southfork 25-27th October with Dallas Cast! :)

Karin

Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hi Everyone,

There's gonna be another Southfork BBQ with cast member this fall. Linda Gray, Patrick Duffy, Charlene Tilton, Steve Kanaly, Sheree J Wilson and Josh Henderson are scheduled to appear so far. There will also be a concert with Josh Henderson and Charlene's daughter Cherish will also perform. :danc:

Trailer was just dropped on facebook:

https://fb.watch/rYn9hetWMa/

For tickets and more info:
https://www.southforkexperience.com

More stars will be announced later. :dance1:

So is anyone going to this party at Southfork?

Take care,
Love:
Karin.

Last edited:

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
I can't believe the prices of some of those VIP tickets!

Only wealthy fans like the Ewings will be able to afford it. :(

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
For $1978.00 I'd expect to be pushed into the Southfork swimming pool. I've been a passionate fan of Dallas and seeing what is included with the Diamond package would satisfy this Aussie to the end of days. But that's a big risk. Flights and accommodation for an event which could get cancelled at the last minute or my favourite actors suddenly a no-show.

Pass ☹️

JonesFIN

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
I'm Finnish fan and have visited Southfork once but never met any of the stars.

I'm considering this event and If I decide to come there is a good chance I'll buy the Diamond VIP package. It would be a once in a life time experience for me absolutely. :)

Would also like to get to know other fans there. :)

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
I would really love to go to this but I couldn't afford those prices for the tickets.

I do feel a bit closer to the show as I'm currently wearing one of these great t shirts which I saw on eBay and which came yesterday. The picture below doesn't do it justice as the image is a lovely pale and deep blue. :)

Ewing OIl T shirt Luke Krebbs Ewing1.jpg

the-lost-son

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have never been to Southfork or Dallas. I always wanted to include it when travelling the US. But in the last years it came down to staying east coast or west coast.

Flight fares are (comparingly) low from Europe to Dallas in kate October. Southfork is actually the only filming location which could make me contemplate such a journey, I'm not sure.
Maybe you - more experienced members who atrended these events before could give me an idea if I'd enjoy it with the following infornation in mind:
- I'm thinking of staying 1 week in Dallas for such a long flight time. Is there enough to do fir a Dallas fan? I've read the comments here frequently. I'm not sure if Thanjmksgiving Square etc. is enough material to fill a week.
- I don't care about autograms and I never would pay anyone to take a picture with me. It would be nice to se the actors in real life once. The regular Southfork tour is 20 bucks. If I went, I'd take the general admission (65/day) only.
- I would like to enjoy the atmosphere of Southfork, having a walk around the barn/pool. I know about the tacky interior.

I know the 2008 event was an overcrowded mess.

Thanks for any insight/suggestions.

LMLDallas78

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It would be nice to se the actors in real life once.
I've never been to Southfork either, maybe I wished I had in Dallas' heyday but I imagine I would be disappointed. To see the stars there would be quite amazing though but I still don't believe anything could come close to my experience last June in Palm Springs.

It was a small event which only held just over 300 people. It wasn't very well organised which fortunately worked out so well for me. The cost was a couple of hundred dollars each for meet and greet and very good seats close to the front. I didn't know what to expect or what was included so made it my mission that as long as I had a photo and autograph from Linda, anything else was a bonus. I wasn't travelling all that way without leaving with those!

I achieved what I went for and more. No formal posed pictures, just very casual ones and she happily took time to write on a photo I had taken with me, even though she wasn't keen on the picture! I spent what seemed like ages talking to her before eventually being gently ushered on.

I was lucky not to have to queue either but that's because most of the audience took to me and husband and treated us like royalty and made sure I was in the front of the queue. I just can't imagine that happening anywhere else. It was a free for all with only a few in at a time and I literally legged it straight to Linda.

I was sort of tempted to go in October but I'll be in Cyprus then so that made up my mind. It seems a lot of money and I'm not interested in Josh Henderson singing. Call me miserable but I only want to hear about Dallas, even if I did love him on reboot Dallas.

I'm sure it would be quite an experience being held at Southfork but also very controlled and regimented now. If my 16 year old son had his way we would be going! I'm more than happy with my memories of last June and can't believe it's almost a whole year ago now.

I hope they hold some more events as I'm not saying I wouldn't want to go but others I've seen online just don't compare to what I had in my little opinion.