• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Nice Linda Interview

K

Karin Schill

Finally found some time to watch this. It was interesting to hear Linda talk about where she was when 9/11 happened as I had never heard that story before.
I really felt sad for her when she talked about her son getting sick and dying. I can only imagine the emotional roller coaster that she and her family must have been on as he battled cancer and got better and then got sick again. It's just heartbreaking.:(

I wonder why they keep talking about her book though, has she released a revised version with more chapters or something?

The reason I am wondering is because I think her book originally came out in 2015.

It was sort of funny how the reporter who was interviewing her thought he was covering new ground when he talked about her leg being on the Graduate poster though. I mean if you are a fan you have heard that story many times before. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

kcmimichar

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Chinatown
Finally found some time to watch this. It was interesting to hear Linda talk about where she was when 9/11 happened as I had never heard that story before.
I really felt sad for her when she talked about her son getting sick and dying. I can only imagine the emotional roller coaster that she and her family must have been on as he battled cancer and got better and then got sick again. It's just heartbreaking.:(

I wonder why they keep talking about her book though, has she released a revised version with more chapters or something?

The reason I am wondering is because I think her book originally came out in 2015.

It was sort of funny how the reporter who was interviewing her thought he was covering new ground when he talked about her leg being on the Graduate poster though. I mean if you are a fan you have heard that story many times before. :D
Unfortunately, the only thing that is "new" is talking about her son's death, which is devastating. I wonder why she gave the interview in the first place.