Reaction score
Awards

94158214-7CE8-4AE5-BDBF-C005E65D2577.jpeg

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Really sad to hear about Nikki Grahame death, anorexia is a nasty illness.

I used to see her in Lidl not far from my home. She was always loud and appeared helpless expecting everyone to attend to her. "I can't find the pasta" she would shout out until one of the shop staff would give her directions at which point she would say "Can you get it for me". This seemed to go on for the entirety of her shopping. She was hard work but entertaining.

One of the most memorable moments in Big Brother:

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I was so sorry to hear about her passing, , it came as a shock even though she had battled all her life to overcome anorexia. I was also reading how after their BB romance Pete Bennett had remained friends with Nikki and how he continued to support her right to the end.

I think it’s rare for friendships to last outside the BB but these two proved to be an exception.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I was really shocked to hear of Nikki's passing. It was always clear she was troubled but I didn't know to what extent or that things had gotten so bad. She is a reality TV legend and probably the best BB HM ever. She brought non stop drama and was hilarious too. R.I.P. Nikki.