Picture size

James from London

Telly Talk 20+ Years
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how or why, but when I've attached pictures to my posts today and clicked on the full-size option, they've come out a lot bigger than they normally do. I think they look better a bit smaller. Is there anyway of going back to the size they were before? Thanks!

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how or why, but when I've attached pictures to my posts today and clicked on the full-size option, they've come out a lot bigger than they normally do. I think they look better a bit smaller. Is there anyway of going back to the size they were before? Thanks!

That was probably my fault, all my forum screen shots came out like tiny. So I changed a setting, there must be a way we can customise the size we all want. I will look into it unless someone else like @Ome knows.

I was away so long I can't remember how things work.

Mel O'Drama

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how or why, but when I've attached pictures to my posts today and clicked on the full-size option, they've come out a lot bigger than they normally do. I think they look better a bit smaller. Is there anyway of going back to the size they were before?

There is also a way of manually changing how images look.

If it's not too late, you can select "Edit" for the post in question then click on a picture. A blue box will appear around it and you can then drag from the corner to make it the size you'd like.

This won't change the file size and the pictures can still expand to full size if you click on them, but it's a handy way of displaying them at a size that you like aesthetically.

James from London

Telly Talk 20+ Years
LV

Reaction score
Awards
There is also a way of manually changing how images look.

If it's not too late, you can select "Edit" for the post in question then click on a picture. A blue box will appear around it and you can then drag from the corner to make it the size you'd like.

This won't change the file size and the pictures can still expand to full size if you click on them, but it's a handy way of displaying them at a size that you like aesthetically.
Thanks, Mel, but that won't work for me for some reason ...