Pose

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I started a thread about season 1 a while back. I loved it and look forward to seeing season 2.

pete lashmar

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Pose season 1 was just incredible. The writing was spot on and the cast were amazing. We binged the whole season in one night and loved every damn second of it - brilliant television and the most addictive series I've seen for a very long time where the quality is sustained for every episode.

Pose season 2 - it was never going to happen was it? It couldn't possibly keep the high standards of season 1 could it? Well yes it can. Watched eps 1-5 this week and was stunned at the continued quality of this show. I can honestly say that I absolutely love these characters, the writing and acting remains incredible.

I have no idea how long this show will run, but if the quality can stay as high then I'd love to see it go on and on.

Absolutely deserves awards to be thrown at it.

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Wow. Did you see last night’s episode?? Pray Tell’s gonna always have an otherworldly visitor! Lol!

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just started watching this, was bored and saw it on Neflix so took a look.

Im only on episode 4, its great.

Loved the line that went something like "No bitches, I said Dynasty, not Falon Crest"

I guess the clothes on FC were not great :D

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've also just started watching and am about to watch ep.4. I'm really impressed with the show and it's refreshing to have a show with characters that you instantly care about and are invested in what happens to them. The writing is superb and they are tacking some issues and stories that really need to be told. Bravo.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I've also just started watching and am about to watch ep.4. I'm really impressed with the show and it's refreshing to have a show with characters that you instantly care about and are invested in what happens to them. The writing is superb and they are tacking some issues and stories that really need to be told. Bravo.
Oh I know you are going to love this! And the second season is just as good. It's been one of the best shows I have seen in recent years. I was surprised that I would love it as much as I did. You are in for a treat. Enjoy!

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh I know you are going to love this! And the second season is just as good. It's been one of the best shows I have seen in recent years. I was surprised that I would love it as much as I did. You are in for a treat. Enjoy!

Just 4 episodes in and it's already exceeding my expectations. It's got real heart, which is hard to find in a series these days. Loving it.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Just 4 episodes in and it's already exceeding my expectations. It's got real heart, which is hard to find in a series these days. Loving it.
I agree that's what drew me in. Rarely do I find a show now where I instantly care about the people on screen and want to see them succeed. It gets better and better.

Last edited:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just recently watched season 2 and thought it was amazing, the show really went from strength to strength. Such an emotional rollercoaster, nearly every episode had me welling up, and Papi and Angel's romance was so beautifully done. Can't wait for season 3 which is premiering this Sunday. :spinning: