Print Ads for Daytime Soaps

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Going from memory (feel free to correct me), Brooke and Reva both seduced and/or married two brothers and their father (at separate times...mostly). Reva broke the tie when she became involved with Kyle Sampson, HB's illegitimate son (thus a half-brother to Billy and Josh). But one has to keep in mind that Brooke might still have a chance or two to regain the lead if Eric finds a long-lost son someplace. And she'd be making a bee-line to him like a heat seeking missile.

Carrie Fairchild

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
IMG_9135.jpeg

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
If I’m remembering this correctly, I believe this one was from around the time Stephanie hired the private investigator to go find Stephen in a last ditch attempt to reunite him with Beth to bust up she and Eric.

This was the storyline that made us realize Steph could play hardball with the best schemers and manipulators on daytime. Of course it ended up backfiring in hindsight when Brooke got revenge for her family (well, and mostly for herself) by digging her claws into Eric and getting pregnant with his child and eventually marrying him.

Fun times on early B&B!

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Will Stephanie betray one son to protect the other?" ----frequently

Especially considering they were always like oil and water. I loved when Stephanie confessed to shooting Ridge to save Thorne from prison. The police didn't believe her, and threw Stephanie in a prison cell with a police officer playing a nasty prostitute to break her down. Ha! As if Stephanie caves that easily. Still to this day, the police have nothing.

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just love Stephanie. Greatest character. B&B would have been dull and pointless if not for Stephanie.
She was the conscience of the show. It always felt like we were watching the show though her viewpoint. Even when I disagreed with her methods her intentions were almost always good.