Prisoner CBH Prisoner Cell Block H

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I just felt compelled to when I saw this thread.
Wow! That's horrific! I can see why it would be hard to continue, but then, on the other hand, it could be therapeutic. Your friend has left you from this world, but his presence still lives with you and maybe watching the show will keep those happier memories with you throughout.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Episode 97

So, Judy wanted to see what this Chrissie ‘lush’ Latham looks like.

Oh, Chrissie smarter than I thought telling Judy to drop the drugs over the fence.

Margo and her goons are really laying into Chrissie and the aftermath was quite horrific.

Bea is telling Pat to play her role in getting the drugs into the prison, saying it could work in their favour, I wonder what she has planned…

I wish Pat would hurry up getting the drugs, this is quite tense, and I keep waiting for an officer to catch her.

Fletch is getting closer to Caroline’s case, I wonder what his expectations are with this.

Oh, how I love Bea coming to Erica about the drugs circulating in the prison and the staff can’t do anything about it.

And she’s back!!

“Is this a private party, or can anyone join?” :lick:

Episode 98

Well, well, well, Meg finds drugs in Judy’s possession and she wanted it to happen. Not only has she framed Chrissie for the drugs, but she’s also managed to bag herself a stint inside the prison, now this will be interesting.

Calling Lizzie as a witness to anything worries me. Not because she would deliberately do anything to harm the case, but her usual drunken self that will haunt her forever, then there is Doreen is just too dumb to get everything right.

LOL, they are looking for somewhere to put Judy and Fletch jumps in to say that she shouldn’t be put in with the mother and daughter because she’s a lesbian.

The scenes with Judy, Sharon and Chrissie are electric!

Now Bea meets with Judy and she has no idea that Judy is the one who kept the drug supply going. Fireworks are coming…

Oh, bloody hell! I forgot Tony was a character in this too.

LOL at Doreen calling Kev’s mum the ‘old witch’.

Kev’s mum is played by the actress Babs Wheelton, she has four roles in the show, the first role she played Noeline Burke’s mum, this is her second role. I will try and remember when she returns as another as I continue watching.