THE SPIN-OFF

Prisoner CBH Prisoner Cell Block H

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I just felt compelled to when I saw this thread.
Wow! That's horrific! I can see why it would be hard to continue, but then, on the other hand, it could be therapeutic. Your friend has left you from this world, but his presence still lives with you and maybe watching the show will keep those happier memories with you throughout.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Episode 97

So, Judy wanted to see what this Chrissie ‘lush’ Latham looks like.

Oh, Chrissie smarter than I thought telling Judy to drop the drugs over the fence.

Margo and her goons are really laying into Chrissie and the aftermath was quite horrific.

Bea is telling Pat to play her role in getting the drugs into the prison, saying it could work in their favour, I wonder what she has planned…

I wish Pat would hurry up getting the drugs, this is quite tense, and I keep waiting for an officer to catch her.

Fletch is getting closer to Caroline’s case, I wonder what his expectations are with this.

Oh, how I love Bea coming to Erica about the drugs circulating in the prison and the staff can’t do anything about it.

And she’s back!!

“Is this a private party, or can anyone join?” :lick:

Episode 98

Well, well, well, Meg finds drugs in Judy’s possession and she wanted it to happen. Not only has she framed Chrissie for the drugs, but she’s also managed to bag herself a stint inside the prison, now this will be interesting.

Calling Lizzie as a witness to anything worries me. Not because she would deliberately do anything to harm the case, but her usual drunken self that will haunt her forever, then there is Doreen is just too dumb to get everything right.

LOL, they are looking for somewhere to put Judy and Fletch jumps in to say that she shouldn’t be put in with the mother and daughter because she’s a lesbian.

The scenes with Judy, Sharon and Chrissie are electric!

Now Bea meets with Judy and she has no idea that Judy is the one who kept the drug supply going. Fireworks are coming…

Oh, bloody hell! I forgot Tony was a character in this too.

LOL at Doreen calling Kev’s mum the ‘old witch’.

Kev’s mum is played by the actress Babs Wheelton, she has four roles in the show, the first role she played Noeline Burke’s mum, this is her second role. I will try and remember when she returns as another as I continue watching.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Episode 99

LOL at Judy asking if Vivienne had a lover waiting for her on the outside. :llooll:

I think Caroline and Fletch had their first lovers row; well, I say lovers, it's probably not what Caroline wants, but maybe Fletch, so then I guess it’s not a lover’s tiff after all.

Fletch is offering to put up the bail for Caroline and Vivienne; this will be sticky.

Chrissie has lagged on Judy; well, maybe it’s more about setting Judy up.

What is wrong with Caroline, she’s refusing the offer from Fletch, and she still wants to keep her mother inside in her own nightmare.

I feel like I’m watching WIZARD OF OZ when I hear Kev’s mum speaking.

I’m glad Vivienne is out; she was doing my head in.

I’m laughing at Bea telling Caroline that Fletch will likely be coming into her cell at night, and as Caroline digests that image, Judy lets on that she will look after Caroline through the night.

Here it comes, Kevin tells his mum that Doreen has been in and out of the poky – at least, I think that’s how it’s spelt.

Episode 100

Kev is a great character standing by Doreen, especially with his horribly snobby mum.

Lizzie is brilliant when Kev’s mum calls in on Doreen and then chases her out with a pan. I also loved Lizzie opening up to his mum on the street. She’s a real beaut, is our Lizzie.

And after all that, poor Lizzie is left on her own.

I think Sally is taking Tony for a ride…

Vivienne has gone missing; I hope they find her. The last thing I need is her back inside. :NI:

Oh, hell, wow! Judy belting Bea was unexpected and gruesome, all so she could sit in the next cell to slimy, sleazy Sharon.

Doreen & Lizzie shoplifting had me on edge, and then it bloody ended.

Alison Carr

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
about the theme tune...

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    482.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Alison Carr

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Stand on the White Line: Welcome to Wentworth

Prisoner fans may enjoy this.....

Attachments

• Stand on the White Line - Welcome to Wentworth.pdf
    493.5 KB · Views: 4

Alison Carr

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Riot number 1 and the beginning

Attachments

• Riot 1 and the beginning.pdf
    392.5 KB · Views: 3

Alison Carr

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
let me know if the above stuff I have posted is of any interest as I have more I can post from throughout the series if it is

Alison Carr

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Enter Fletch the Letch...
Hey Jude and more....
Ferguson, Nola, Bea Gone

Attachments

• Enter Fletch the Letch.pdf
    206.1 KB · Views: 1
  • hey jude and more.pdf