• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Really?

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
years ago Wallmart used to have signs that said Shop lifting is Stealing it's like no shit sherlock anyone with half a brain knows that so me and a friend of mine would joke about that sign for the longest do and we still do when we think about it.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Those signs were most likely produced to deter teenagers from shoplifting/stealing, since they are more susceptible to peer pressure and often don't grasp euphemisms as readily as adults. Pointing out that they're actually committing an adult crime, not pulling a childish prank, is a good idea IMO.

But then, shoplifters are not known for their brain power either way, so...:re:

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone ever tried this? I didn't even know it existed :yikey:

Youtuber Emmymade has posted videos about this and other unusual canned foods like canned cheeseburger; she says this isn't bad, it has a molasses taste to it and is more like a banana bread than the kind used for sandwiches. Emmy's adorable, several people have compared her favorably to Bob Ross, I agree. Emmy also makes videos where she makes retro recipes - the kind that include Jell-O, mayonnaise, pimento-stuffed olives, etc.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
oh i know that's why they put those up but it's still a good laugh i think cause most notice i say most people know it's stealing and kids i think know as well 9 times out of 10. i say it like that cause at times you don't have parents teach kids right and wrong.