• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Reasons

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
DISCLAIMER:
No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.

Title: Reasons
Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will. - Unknown

Chapter One

Sue Ellen sat in the living room of her townhouse. She thought about taking a drink but resisted the temptation. The day had been an emotional one. She went to the hospital to see Cliff then to Southfork to see JR.

JR’s watery blue eyes spoke volumes when she gave him back her engagement ring. She made the difficult decision not to marry him. It was unforgivable what he did to Cliff.

Sue Ellen felt so guilty after JR set him up over her romance with Cliff, and also so he could get her back.

Sue Ellen now couldn't blame Cliff for asking her for help. What else could he do? JR left him no choice. She regretted not giving him the money.

Initially, she rekindled her relationship with Cliff to make JR jealous, but it didn't take long for the feelings Sue Ellen once had for Cliff to return. She had leaned toward marrying him, and if JR had not interfered, she would have.

But the best thing for Cliff was to let Afton mend his heart. His
suicide attempt snapped Sue Ellen back to reality, but there were other reasons not to marry JR.

Southfork

"I don't blame Sue Ellen for breaking off your engagement after what you did to Cliff. What the hell do you expect, JR?" Bobby told him.

JR took a sip of his bourbon. "I expected her to see what a loser Barnes really is. I warned him about being with Sue Ellen and he discounted what I could do."

"Well, you're not almighty if you had to destroy Cliff just to get Sue Ellen back. She chose to be with him, and you had no right to do what you did. Why didn't you just fight for her fairly instead?"

"I don't have to give you an answer. There are a ton of reasons why, so screw you Bobby," JR said.

Bobby just shook his head. "Typical not giving me a straight answer."

"I don't answer to you, and now that I've been fired as President, good luck running Ewing Oil without ol' JR!"

"I will fair better than you will without Sue Ellen," Bobby told him.

"Sue Ellen will come crawling back to me when she realizes what a mistake she made," JR stated then walked quickly up the stairs.

JR went to his room, and after taking his clothes off he took a much needed shower. He masturbated and came quickly thinking about Sue Ellen. Only a few days before, they showered together and made love. He
sat in bed, but before going to sleep sent Sue Ellen a text message.

I'm sorry. I told you that knowing you were with Cliff drove me crazy. I was wrong. There are so many reasons not to give up on us. One is I need you. Another is I love you.

Sue Ellen's townhouse

Sue Ellen was coming out of the bathroom when she heard JR's text message. She read it and responded quickly.

I don't give a shit what you have to say. You should have done things differently but you never do anything rationally. I know you love me but that's not enough, and it's not the kind of love I want. There are more reasons why we shouldn't be together. The most important one is that I don't love you anymore.

TO BE CONTINUED:sad:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter Two

Sue Ellen’s words hit JR hard. He immediately sent her a reply.

Darlin, how could you say that? We have been so happy, and you told me only a few days ago how lucky we were to be in love again. How could what happened with Cliff change your feelings for me that quick. Sure I was wrong but what the hell? I don’t believe you. Deep down in my heart I know you love me. When you realize how foolish you are being, then you’ll come back to me. I love you.

“Foolish?” Sue Ellen said to herself. “Damn him. I will not let JR manipulate how I should feel.”

You are the one who is being foolish. I told you what you did to Cliff wasn't the only reason for not wanting to marry you. I'll let John Ross stay at Southfork for now but don't get too comfortable having him there. It won't be for long. If you love me, please accept my decision and leave me alone.

JR didn't reply back and Sue Ellen was relieved. Even though she'd miss John Ross, she decided she needed to get away. She picked up the phone and dialed Clayton.

“Hi Sue Ellen. I heard about Cliff. Is he okay?” Clayton asked.

“Yes, he is going to be fine but I’m not. I...I broke off my engagement and I was wondering if I could stay at the Southern Cross for awhile. I’m afraid that JR will keep showing up at my door and I don’t want to see him,” Sue Ellen explained.

“Oh I'm so sorry, Sue Ellen. Sure, I’ll send a limo for you and they’ll take you to the heliport. When did you want to come?” Clayton asked.

“As soon as possible, Clayton. Is tomorrow okay?” Sue Ellen inquired.

"That's fine, Sue Ellen. I will have the limo come to your house around 10 o'clock," Clayton told her.

"Great. Goodnight," Sue Ellen said and hung up the phone.

Clayton immediately called Dusty and told him that Sue Ellen would be visiting the Southern Cross. He didn't want any awkwardness with Dusty and his girlfriend since they were scheduled to visit in two days.

"And JR is okay with that?" Dusty asked.

"Well to tell you the truth, Sue Ellen changed her mind about marrying JR. She broke off their engagement," Clayton told him.

Dusty was happy. "Really Dad?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes, and I'm glad she isn't. He is nothing but trouble but I don't have to tell you that," Clayon said.

"No you sure don't. Well, I'm still going to come and visit but Linda wont be with me. It's over between us," Dusty informed him.

"Oh I'm sorry, Dusty. What happened?" Clayton asked.

"Sue Ellen. I still love her Daddy, and well I think Linda had enough of me talking about her. Maybe it's for the best, especially since Sue Ellen isn't engaged anymore."

"Dusty, in the time since you and Sue Ellen split up, she became involved with Cliff Barnes again, as well as JR. She doesn't need you to complicate her life any further."

"Give me one good reason why I should stay away from the only woman I ever loved."

"Because I'm in love with her too."

To Be Continued.;)

Last edited:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter Three

"You're what?" Dusty asked, perplexed.

"I said I’m in love with Sue Ellen. I had to be honest with you," Clayton told him.

Dusty was silent for a moment then said, "How did...I mean...did you go to bed with her?"

"No. Sue Ellen looks up to me like a Father. She has no romantic feelings for me. I was about to propose but before I got chance, she told me about her and JR getting back together," Clayton said.

"Oh Daddy, I had no idea. Why didn't you tell me?" Dusty inquired.

"How could I? Was I going to call and say, oh son I'm in love with your ex-fiancé."

"Well, I guess you're right but that is still not enough of a reason for me to stay away. See you soon," Dusty said and hung up the phone.

Clayton looked forward to seeing Dusty but he was bummed about him coming with Sue Ellen there. Damn, there goes any chance right out the window.

Sue Ellen forgot she gave JR a key to her townhouse. He rang the doorbell but she didn’t answer. Her car was parked outside so he believed she was home. He reached into his pocket, took out the key, and slowly opened the door.

“Darlin, are you there? It’s me,” JR shouted to no avail. After checking every room, he wondered where she was. He decided to call hoping she’d pick up.

Sue Ellen was almost at the Southern Cross when she answered JR’s call. “Hello.”

“Hey darlin, what’s going on? Are you shopping?” JR asked.

Sue Ellen had no intention of telling him where she was and quickly said, “No. I’m just at home relaxing.”

JR grinned. “Oh really. Well I’d like to see you. Can I come over?”

“No. Why can’t you understand that I don’t want to see you,” Sue Ellen asked.

“Because you don’t really mean it, Sue Ellen,” JR replied.

“Oh yes I do. Goodbye JR,” Sue Ellen said, and hung up.

JR looked around the room. “Now why would she say she was home? I will just have to wait.”

Sue Ellen and Clayton were happy to see each other. She told him that she didn’t want to talk about JR. Their relationship was over.

“Stay as long as you want. There’s plenty of room,” Clayton said, with a smile.

“Yes there certainly is but I have to go home in a few days. John Ross is at Southfork and I don’t want JR to get too comfortable with him staying there,” Sue Ellen said.

“Well, before we get you settled in, I want you to know that Dusty is coming to visit tomorrow,” Clayton said. He looked at her face closely. The mere mention of Dusty put a smile on Sue Ellen's face.

“Really? He actually decided to come home because of me?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Well, not exactly. He was coming anyway but he was happy when I told him you’d be here,” Clayton told her.

Sue Ellen took a deep breath—her feelings for Dusty awakened. So much happened since they broke up, but she was anxious to see him.

“Oh Clayton, I...I am so glad,” Sue Ellen told him excitedly.

“I figured you would be," Clayton said, disheartened.

It was midnight and still no Sue Ellen. JR had no choice but to leave. He knew she wasn't coming home. Before he left, he called Harry and told him to get someone to watch Sue Ellen's house. He got in his car and headed home. He was furious.

Where the hell is she?

To Be Continued;)

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter Four

JR fell asleep on Sue Ellen’s couch waiting for her return. When he woke up and realized she never came home, he was dumbfounded. He couldn’t imagine where she was. He grabbed his hat and left.

You better have a good reason, darlin.

Sue Ellen paced back and forth checking her appearance every few minutes. She was nervous but excited to see Dusty. She hoped he'd be just as happy to see her even though she wasn’t the reason he was coming.

Dusty drove down the road. He was super excited to see Sue Ellen. He wondered if the feeling was mutual, or if Clayton told her to stay away. The revelation that his Daddy was in love with her left him stunned but he couldn’t blame him. Even so, he would not let any reason stop him from reconciling with Sue Ellen.

When Dusty pulled into the Southern Cross, Clayton was waiting anxiously for him. He waved as Dusty got out of his car.

“Hi Daddy!” Dusty exclaimed. They embraced until Sue Ellen came out of the house in her riding gear.

Sue Ellen sensed them staring at her intensely. She smiled when she and Dusty locked eyes. They stood still until they then ran into each other’s arms.

“Dusty,” Sue Ellen whispered. “I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Me too. I sure picked the perfect time to visit, didn’t I?” Dusty asked.

“We both did!” Sue Ellen replied. They clung to each other and went into the house, as did Clayton.

“Come riding with me, Dusty,” Sue Ellen said.

“Sure. I’ve missed it and you,” Dusty confessed.

“Have a good time,” Clayton told them knowing the only thing he could do was let it play out.

SOUTHFORK - 5:30 p.m.

JR made a few calls hoping he could figure out where Sue Ellen was. His last call was to Patricia and the more he thought about what she said, a light bulb went off in his head. She told JR she hadn't seen Sue Ellen since Kristin's funeral, and the last time they spoke was a few weeks after she and Dusty split up.

That's it. I bet she’s with Clayton at the Southern Cross. Damn I know that old goat wants her. Well, 'ol JR will put a stop to that.

JR wasted no time. He called the pilot and told him to get the helicopter ready for a little trip to San Angelo early in the morning. He had nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

SOUTHERN CROSS - 9:30 p.m.

Sue Ellen and Dusty had a long ride around the ranch. He missed riding his favorite horse, Sable but what he really missed was seeing Sue Ellen so happy and energized. After dinner, they
talked for hours catching up on their lives. Sue Ellen told him about Cliff and JR. In turn, Dusty told her about Linda.

Sue Ellen was a bit hurt but she understood. "So it's over?"

"Yes, and do you know why?" Dusty asked, his hand caressed her face.

"No," Sue Ellen said, and looked at him with love in her eyes.

"Because you're the only woman I truly want. I was so messed up psychologically but that was my fault, not yours. My life should be with you, and only you. I love you, Sue Ellen.”

“Oh Dusty, I never stopped loving you. Do you think I would’ve went back to JR or Cliff if we hadn't broken up? I wanted to be your wife, my darlin."

"Maybe it's not too late," Dusty said.

Sue Ellen trembled when Dusty took her in his arms while welcoming his tender kiss upon her lips.

To Be Continued;)

Last edited:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter Five

As their tongues intertwined, Dusty caressed Sue Ellen’s body. Their kisses began to heat up until Sue Ellen quickly pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Dusty asked.

"I don’t know. Maybe I just need a little more time to get over any thoughts or feelings of JR,” Sue Ellen admitted.

"You told me it was over between the two of you. I don't understand," Dusty told her.

"It is but I want to be sure," Sue Ellen said.

"Sure of what? Don’t you want me?” Dusty asked.

“Of course. You’re the one I wanted all along,” Sue Ellen said. She looked into his dreamy blue eyes until he pulled her in for another kiss.

Dusty and Sue Ellen were unaware that Clayton had walked into the living room. After seeing them kissing, he walked away feeling foolish realizing that any chance with Sue Ellen was gone.

The Next Morning - 7 o’clock

Sue Ellen woke up in Dusty’s arms. The euphoric feeling that Sue Ellen felt from making love the night before wore off. She wanted more. As she kissed his chest, her hand caressed his cock until Dusty stiffened and let out a soft moan.

“Good morning cowboy,” Sue Ellen said seductively. She went in-between his legs and took him into her mouth driving Dusty wild.

“Sue Ellen,” Dusty whispered. She looked up at him and smiled. Seeing the intense desire in her eyes, Dusty pulled her on top of him and she began to ride him zealously taking what she needed until her lust was satisfied. Sue Ellen collapsed on him as she reached her apex.

Dusty stroked her hair and caressed her back until her ragged breathing subsided. She went on her back. Dusty rubbed his cock on her mound in a slow tease.

“Oh God,” Sue Ellen said, breathlessly. She pulled him inside; her nails digging into his back. He thrust continuously until a wave of pleasure swept over them.

10 o’clock

JR was anxious to get to the Southern Cross. He hated the idea of Clayton Farlow trying to move in on “his” woman. He surmised Sue Ellen had no interest in him except as a friend but he wasn’t about to take any chances. Sue Ellen had a devastating effect on men, and Clayton was no exception. He couldn’t blame him in the least for falling in love with her.

The only thing JR could do was sit back and wait
until the helicopter arrived at the Southern Cross. He wanted Sue Ellen back in his bed once and for all.

Sue Ellen and Dusty giggled like teenagers as they frolicked in the pool. They hugged and kissed and enjoyed being together.

“I want you,” Dusty said. Clayton had an appointment in town, and none of the servants were in eyesight. He slightly pulled down his trunks and Sue Ellen’s bikini bottom and their passion erupted yet again. He pounded himself into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist; her glorious moans echoed into his ear until they came together as one.

“God, you’re naughty but I love it,” Sue Ellen told him.

"I can't control myself,” Dusty told her. They pulled up their bathing suits and kissed tenderly.

At first they were oblivious to the sound of the helicopter until it was more apparent. From the not so far distance, Sue Ellen could see it was the Southfork helicopter.

"Oh my God that has to be JR. How did he know I was here?” Sue Ellen said, visibly upset.

“Calm down. I’m glad he is here. You can tell him we’re back together,” Dusty said.

Sue Ellen agreed. They walked to the entrance of the house and waited for the helicopter to land.

JR could see Sue Ellen and when he realized the man she was holding hands with was Dusty, his temper flared.

To Be Continued:mad:

Last edited:

Honkytonkangel

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Here we go again. WHAT is my girl thinking? If it wasn't for lil JRo I'd say she needed to go to the nearest convent for her own sanity
But if that's not an option I'm gonna stay firmly on team JR.
Even with the shit he does I still believe he's the one who genuinely loves her.

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter Six

Sue Ellen stood there holding on to Dusty. When she initially met JR's gaze, she turned away. Dusty put his arm around Sue Ellen's shoulder sensing she was nervous.

"Well darlin, that didn't take long," JR said, sarcastically.

"Get out of here, JR. Sue Ellen and I are back together and this time there is nothing you can do about it," Dusty proclaimed.

“Come on, Sue Ellen. You can’t go without someone lighting your fire very long. You went from Cliff one day to me the next. No way you can hold out too long.”

Sue Ellen let go of Dusty and said, “What makes you think I have to?”

“Last I checked loverboy here couldn’t get it up, unless he’s miraculously cured,” JR inquired.

Sue Ellen grinned. “You can’t keep a good man down for long. Isn’t that right, my darlin?”

“Damn right. I can't keep my hands off her even in the pool,” Dusty said.

JR got the hint. “Hm, good for you. It was only a few days ago that Sue Ellen and I had sex in the shower. Who was better, sugar?”

Sue Ellen turned away and again stood next to Dusty. She didn’t answer the question directly. “That’s irrelevant, JR.”

“Is it? I think you’re just afraid to say that it's always best with ol’ JR.”

“That’s enough, JR. It’s time for you to leave,” Dusty advised.

“Is that what you want, Sue Ellen? You really want to stay here and not come home to John Ross and Southfork?” JR asked.

“Don’t include John Ross into your bargaining. I will be back for him very soon. I’m still going to live at the townhouse until I decide what I’m going to do,” Sue Ellen answered.

JR was glad that Sue Ellen didn’t immediately say that she’d be living at the Southern Cross, so deep down he knew he may still have a chance. Any hesitation worked in his favor. He also got satisfaction seeing Dusty’s facial expression turn into a frown.

“I have no intention of keeping John Ross at Southfork without you, so just let me know when you are ready to pick him up. You do have legal custody. See you later,” JR said and left.

After the Southfork helicopter was in the air, Dusty turned to Sue Ellen and said, "Why did you tell JR that you have to decide what to do?"

"Because I don't know what I'm doing. I can't say for sure that I'm going to live here again," Sue Ellen said, honestly.

Dusty was taken aback. "But Sue Ellen I thought we were back together."

"We are but that doesn't mean I have to live here," Sue Ellen admitted.

"I want to marry you, Sue Ellen. Don't you want to be my wife?"

"I can't marry anyone just yet. I don't want to rush into a big decision like that. I just broke off my engagement to JR, and before that came extremely close to accepting Cliff's proposal, so I don't think I should rush to say yes, even if I do love you."

"We wouldn't be rushing. It's not like we just met. I don't understand what the problem is," Dusty told her.

"I need time, and if you can't give me that then I guess I will go," Sue Ellen said in a huff. She went back into the house. Dusty did not run after her.

When Sue Ellen got back to her room, she sat down on the bed. She thought about her rekindled relationship with Dusty. Why can't I commit to him?

Sue Ellen failed to recognize the simple reason—she wasn't over JR.

To Be Continued;)

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter Seven

A knock on the door snapped Sue Ellen back to reality. She quickly stood up and said, “Come in." She was surprised to see Clayton coming through the door.

“Oh hi...um...I thought you were Dusty," Sue Ellen said.

Clayton shut the door to talk in private. “Sue Ellen, are you okay?”

“Not really, Clayton. Did Dusty tell you what happened between us since he’s been back,” Sue Ellen said.

“Yes, he did. Are you sure you want to leave? I don’t want you to go, Sue Ellen. You shouldn’t be alone right now,” Clayton advised.

Sue Ellen smiled and said, “I know but I have to go home. Dusty just assumed that I would marry him and live at the Southern Cross. I don’t want to rush into marriage with anyone. I don’t have to tell you why, do I?”

“No, of course not. I understand but don’t go without talking to Dusty. He’s upset. He thinks that JR showing up ruined everything like always,” Clayton asked.

“Seeing JR just reminded me that I can’t get serious with anyone right now, regardless if it's Dusty, but I’ll talk to him,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Oh good, well you know I’m here for you if you need me. I love you, Sue Ellen. Remember that okay?” Clayton said.

A warm feeling came over Sue Ellen. She knew he’d do anything for her, but she had no idea Clayton
was in love with her.

"I love you, too. Thank you for being my best friend." They embraced, and Clayton finally accepted that his relationship with Sue Ellen, even in limited capacity, was truly meaningful.

They sat there briefly in silence until Dusty said, "I'm sorry."

"Its okay. I should have told you how I was feeling. I got caught up being with you again. It was wonderful but I need to be alone for awhile. I hope you can understand," Sue Ellen said.

Dusty put his hands on Sue Ellen's waist and said, "Of course I do. Take all the time you need. I should never have assumed you'd just marry me. I love you."

"And I love you but I'm not completely over JR. I need to be honest not only to you but to myself," Sue Ellen confessed.

Dusty caressed Sue Ellen's cheek. "I know how you feel about JR, but I hope you'll be able to get over him, and concentrate on us."

"I haven't forgotten what JR has done to me, or Cliff but after seeing him today, I realized I'm not over him," Sue Ellen said.

"Sue Ellen, I'm not going anywhere," Dusty told her. He kissed her lips tenderly before she left in the Southern Cross helicopter.

When Sue Ellen got home she wrestled with the idea to call or text JR. She eventually chose to send him a message.

Hi. I’m back home. I will come to Southfork and get John Ross tomorrow afternoon around 1 o’clock. If anything changes, I will let you know.

When JR got Sue Ellen’s message, he was very happy. He didn’t think she’d go home the same day.

Well darlin, I’m glad you came to your senses and ran away from that cowboy. I’d be glad to bring John Ross over tonight if you’d like. I know he misses you.

Sue Ellen shook her head. As much as she liked JR’s idea, she wanted to spend a quiet night alone collecting her thoughts. She did take him up on his offer for the following day.

You can bring John Ross home tomorrow. Just let me know when you are coming. This may be difficult for you but Dusty and I are just fine. I want to be alone for a few days. That is what I had intended when I went to the Southern Cross but with Dusty showing up, well I don’t need to tell you what happened.

JR cringed. He thought she was done with Dusty but he was determined to win her back. At least she agreed for him to take John Ross home. He wanted to be able to talk in private.

John Ross and I will be over around noontime. Give me one good reason why you’re back with that saddle tramp.

Even though Sue Ellen didn’t know if Dusty was in her future,
she wanted to get under JR’s skin.

The reason is simple, my darlin. I love riding my cowboy.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER EIGHT

Sue Ellen couldn't wait to have John Ross back where he belonged...with her. She had custody and there wasn't a thing JR could do to change it. She did wonder whether she made the right decision not picking him up herself. When the bell rang, she hurried to the door anxious to see her little boy.

"Hello darlin, here we are," JR announced.

Sue Ellen cradled John Ross in her arms and kissed his cherub face. "Mama missed you so much John Ross."

JR shut the door quickly and exclaimed, "And his Daddy missed you. Damn you're so beautiful, Sue Ellen."

"Thanks, but right now compliments are not going to get you in my bed," Sue Ellen told him as she put John Ross on the couch to play with his toys.

"I still want you even though you probably have remnants of that saddle tramp in you," JR said sarcastically. Sue Ellen shook her head.

"Well don't worry my love you know I'm on the pill," Sue Ellen said, a huge grin on her face.

"Come on darlin, what is it going to take for you to forgive me for what happened with Barnes?"

"I forgive you but I don't forget. You interfered with any happiness I may have had with Cliff—twice for that matter!"

"I don't want to keep repeating that your being with Cliff drives me crazy," JR said.

"And look what Cliff did to himself after you set him up. I should have given him the money," Sue Ellen said.

"He's weak, Sue Ellen plus that cowboy of yours is a friggin' joke and…"

"That's it! Get the hell out, JR!" Sue Ellen shouted.

Instead of leaving, JR grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She struggled to break free until she shoved him.

"Please leave," Sue Ellen said, her voice cracking as she spoke.

"I'm sorry. I just love you so much. Don't give up on us, darlin," JR said and left.

Sue Ellen broke down and sobbed. She hated the fact that JR was deep in her soul.

TWO HOURS LATER - A TEXT MESSAGE FROM DUSTY

Hi beautiful. I just wanted to let you know I miss you. I love you. xoxo

Dusty's short and sweet message put a smile on her face but she didn't text him back right away. She reflected momentarily.

Now there was another significant reason to stay away from JR, and that was her rekindled romance with Dusty. She was drawn to him, but in a different way. He was gentle yet strong, and so loving just like Bobby.

JR was the complete opposite—a powerful, sexy, no good bad boy. Her attraction to him was pure lust, but the love she felt was forever. She shivered just thinking about his kisses; his tongue licking her lips. How he'd touch her and make her feel so good that she'd temporarily forget the pain he'd ever caused her. She still wanted him, and it scared her.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Great story will she choose Dusty or will JR get her back. I have a feeling JR will always win. ❤️
Please update again soon. ❤️