• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Recent DALLAS articles and covers

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Amazing how 40 years after it was first screened, Dallas still can feature prominently in so many magazines internationally.

Nice to see Mireille Mathieu still rocking that same bob hairstyle after all these years.

Tina Ewing

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Thanks Dallasguy for posting is it possible just to translate the big headlines about Linda and Patrick Merci beaucoup :gotcha::gotcha:!

Well, the article basically says that Linda is ready to move on with her life. She's selling her house and says that there are things more important to her than a big house.
She says that she and Patrick have always had a special relationship and special connection to each other and they talk on the phone almost everyday. She's been by his side ever since his wife died.
But whoever wrote the article makes it look like there's something more than a friendship between the two of them and that the reason for Linda leaving her house could be moving closer to Patrick who spends more time in LA now since he and his family opened a bar there.
Who knows? ;)

pd fan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks very much Tina for translate me the article ,I supposed it was something like that ,I believe there's something more than a simple friends relationship between them ,who really know ? maybe later we will have a surprise ;) anyway Merci encore !!

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Thanks very much Tina for translate me the article ,I supposed it was something like that ,I believe there's something more than a simple friends relationship between them ,who really know ? maybe later we will have a surprise ;) anyway Merci encore !!

I don't believe that. If nothing happened with Larry (and it was my DREAM that it would!!!) it won't with Patrick. ;)

Lastkidpicked

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm going to make a bold statement here:
We can all agree that Patrick Duffy had a successful career as an actor.
But I say that he would have been equally as successful in any career path he chose. Because he has that trifecta of smarts, ambition, and a good personality.

To put a finer point on it, you WANT to work with Patrick. Whether as an actor, as a restaurant owner, or as a university professor. He would have been successful whatever he chose.

Lucky for us, he chose acting.

Last edited:

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
This has been the worst year yet in UK for anything with Dallas cast

The only one who appears monthly is Priscilla Presley and sadly much of that was over the sad loss of her grandson

My scissors are nearing redundancy - I think they have been furloughed!