• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Melrose Place Season three

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Dear Lord is this season like the crack for prime time soap enthusiasts.

I'm at the episode where Kimberly has to go through a psych eval, the cult stuff with Traci Lords and the ill-advised cancer storyline with Amanda!

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Should there have been a proper three-way catfight between Sydney, Jo and Rikki?

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Brooke was such an excellent character before the BILLEEEEEE mess.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Dear Lord is this season like the crack for prime time soap enthusiasts.

I'm at the episode where Kimberly has to go through a psych eval, the cult stuff with Traci Lords and the ill-advised cancer storyline with Amanda!

I am positive that Traci Lords is the actress who gave most of herself in her "Melrose Place". And it´s no joke. She just nailed her uber-beech.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I am positive that Traci Lords is the actress who gave most of herself in her "Melrose Place". And it´s no joke. She just nailed her uber-beech.

LOL, she's actually great in her brief role. Stunt casting that worked! She and Jasmine Guy!