Shannen Doherty dying.....

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What’s also funny is that every show she has been fired from has went on longer AFTER she was fired than when she was a part of the cast....

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I'm aware some people may not like Shannen or her work but gloating and sneering over someone having stage 4 cancer is just the absolute worst. Having seen the hell people go through with it, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's not funny.

Agreed. Cut it out @TJames03 and anyone else sneering at the fact a woman has terminal cancer.

We've had this discussion with your preoccupation with death and mocking it before. If it doesn't stop, the same repurcussions will take place as last time.

To make fun at the expense of someone who is seriously ill, doesn't do anything to hurt that person really - you're just making yourself look like a sick idiot. I hope should you ever become seriously ill, that you are shown more empathy than you have shown to the many unfortunate people whom you have laughed at during their final days.

Last edited:

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, please. If you don’t think there are people out there that don’t gloat when someone they don’t like has something bad happen to them you’re SO naive. They just don’t say anything. Get real. As I said, prob the majority of the 90210 and Charmed cast are high fiving each other right now. Stop being so goody two shoes.....

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards

I don’t believe one word of hers in this interview. Yes, she will be remembered...but not in the way she thinks she will be. JMHO.

Last edited:

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, please. If you don’t think there are people out there that don’t gloat when someone they don’t like has something bad happen to them you’re SO naive. They just don’t say anything. Get real. As I said, prob the majority of the 90210 and Charmed cast are high fiving each other right now. Stop being so goody two shoes.....

There are some people who gloat over the tragedies of others and there are people who pray for people undergoing something as devastating as cancer, even if they don't know them personally. Those are two distinctly different groups of people.

As human beings, we all have one big problem and it's that we're all going to die one day, so when you look at those two distinctly different groups of people and decide which you choose to be part of, realize that our choices have consequences and some of them have eternal consequences.

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards

You may not like her and you may not have any empathy for her, that's completely your choice. But there are people reading this who will find it in bad taste, most people will either know someone or have first hand experience of cancer. It's not something to celebrate or mock on a public forum.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's in extremely bad taste. Fans of her are on this forum. Respect them at least!

Think what you wish - but stay quiet when it comes to such topics as this one. Unless you like upsetting members of the forum and wish to be a very unsympathetic person...

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Most of her 90210 co-stars didn't like her. But that should be somewhat less than relevant since she's dying -- after all, it's not like she's a Pollock or something.

Eh, she and Jennie Garth clashed and Gabrielle Carteris, being older, never liked her probably due to Shannen . She's close friends with Brian Austin Green and fine with most of the male cast. She and Tori were close until Shannen allegedly introduced her to a guy who turned out to be abusive.

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just give voice to what people really think. I have absolutely no prob viciously kicking people when they’re down and savoring every last drop of doing so. Once again, if you could read the real thoughts of most of SD’s 90210 and Charmed cast, you’re not gonna find sympathy there. Of course, they’re not gonna go on record and say that. The fact that she didn’t tell any of her co-stars but one says a lot. No one cares and she probably knows it. I don’t doubt that Hollywood will do the Wave when she passes away. She simply was just too mean for too many years. JMHO, naturally....

Last edited:

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Some of these lyrics sure fit SD’s current predicament, especially about “enemies glad to see you down.”

That’s all I have to say on the matter.....

:)

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just give voice to what people really think. I have absolutely no prob viciously kicking people when they’re down and savoring every last drop of doing so. Once again, if you could read the real thoughts of most of SD’s 90210 and Charmed cast, you’re not gonna find sympathy there. Of course, they’re not gonna go on record and say that. The fact that she didn’t tell any of her co-stars but one says a lot. No one cares and she probably knows it. I don’t doubt that Hollywood will do the Wave when she passes away. She simply was just too mean for too many years. JMHO, naturally....

Christ alive. Telling people you're dying is a huge thing, not something you tell people. She and Brian Austin Green are close friends and watching the BH90210 show it becomes even more obvious.

Yes, Shannen has obvious flaws, among those are being a child star and growing up in a screwed up system, hence why she's probably close and can relate to Brian Austin Green. It's a system that few can relate to.

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just thought that maybe SD could recreate the scene when Laura drives out of Knots Landing for the final time to die (“Hold on. Just hold on.....”). Pure soap schtick....

ginnyfan

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is devastating.:( I really thought Shannen dealt with it and could move on and she did, for a while, but sadly it's back..... I loved her and her TV roles, 90210 and Charmed went down after she left, even though they kept on filming. Both shows were never the same, there was something special Shannen brought to both, a certain air of individualism and, dare I say, classic Hollywood bitchiness.

K

Karin Schill

I just give voice to what people really think. I have absolutely no prob viciously kicking people when they’re down and savoring every last drop of doing so. Once again, if you could read the real thoughts of most of SD’s 90210 and Charmed cast, you’re not gonna find sympathy there.

No what you are doing is giving voice to what you think. It's your opinions. Not theirs. You can speculate about what her cast mates think of her. But you can't know for sure what's in their heads or hearts. I really don't think that everyone are as cynic as you are.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards

It's just that you only notice those POS who dare to call themselves "human beings". And you relate to them.

Some people here are rotten to the core, and they think that everybody is like them. And I say "they" and "them" to be polite. On this board, I only see one.

From now, you're on my ignore list. I don't want to waste time reading or answering to someone that I find completely disgusting.

Last edited:

Barbara Williams

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
Can I ask why this scumbag - TJames03 - is even able to still post on here? Why have they not been barred from this site?? I won't even lower myself to write too much about the little pr1ck, because that is exactly what sick little trolls like them want...the attention. All I will say is, what goes around comes around. So, can this idiot be removed? Because allowing them to post such s*** makes a mockery of this board.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Can I ask why this scumbag - TJames03 - is even able to still post on here? Why have they not been barred from this site?? I won't even lower myself to write too much about the little pr1ck, because that is exactly what sick little trolls like them want...the attention. All I will say is, what goes around comes around. So, can this idiot be removed? Because allowing them to post such s*** makes a mockery of this board.

It's not the first time he is making fun of someone dying of cancer. It told him once it was really hurtful to read his posts, as I lost my mother to this disease. He showed no empathy, no compassion. Like a true psychopath. Now that I put him in my ignore list, I technically can't see his posts anymore. Whatever he says or answers, I can't see it as the forum block it from my sight. Which is a great future (thanks Soapchat!)

Last edited:

Barbara Williams

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
Yes but the moderators shouldn't allow somebody like that thing on here to post the disgusting things he has been posting. So, my question is why he has not been blocked???? Because really the moderators have a responsibility to the members of this board to ensure that scum like this not be able to have a platform to air their views and sickening opinions. So I am waiting for someone to respond to that question because they monitor what is written in every forum. Thomswak - I'm sorry you lost your mother to that evil disease, I have lost too may people to it hence having to speak up here after seeing what that thing has been allowed to post!