• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

The battle of the Fallons

who was the best Fallon

• Total voters

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sela Ward would’ve been good. I can definitely see that but I guess I’m one of the few that was happy the way it worked out with Emma.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
PSM's Fallon was interesting to me. I liked Fallon. But with the re-cast, I couldn't care less about the character anymore.

colbyco

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In latest issue of Soap Opera Digest there's an interview with Emma Samms in which she claims she never watched Dynasty and General Hospital before joining both shows. Do actors really don't take a look at the show they are auditioning for?

Emma says that she was kind of a replacement for Laura (as Luke's love interest) on GH and viewers loved her, so when she joined Dynasty as a real replacement she had no problem with it. She also said she had gotten the offer for Dynasty as if she never auditioned for it. I always thought Sela Ward was Spelling's first choice as Fallon recast and Emma only got the job because she was the best of the rest.
- I got a one week role in a German tv show ... I didn´t watch it before ... I only researched the people I had the scenes with ...
Collins watched Dallas before, Caroll watched several of this night time dramas ... it´s different from actor to actor

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
- I got a one week role in a German tv show ... I didn´t watch it before ... I only researched the people I had the scenes with ...
That was your stint on X-Diaries, right? RTL2 soaps had a great run back then.