The Big Brother Big Reveal Thread

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chad was brought to you by

@Ms. Paige

@Ms. Paige you did it again!! I had no idea it was you. It was the only one I really had no idea about. You were excellent as Chad. I'm still secretly hoping things might work out between him and Laquisha. :lol:

Titan was brought to you by

@Ome & @Jason73

This was a shocker. I guessed Jason was one of them at the end but was so sure most of the way it was Alexis, and then Alexis and someone else, but never suspected Ome! Well done Ome, I know what it's like to juggle 3 profiles at once and it's not easy! Plus I didn't have as much to do as you did. Excellent work guys, and Titan was a great baddie. Loved it when he said his birthday presents were shit. :lmao:

Last edited:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm in awe @Richard Channing :fantastic:

You played two characters who couldn't have been more different and you spoke to yourself several times..lol!
If it hadn't been for the secret task by Charles and Aris I would never have guessed.

Thanks! It was interesting trying to stay in character after switching from one to the other. It was quite a juggling act but loads of fun.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's even more intense than after the Bachelor game, because there's been so much more interaction between all the characters.
Yes, very much. With the bachelor game, it was every man for himself, but this game brought alliances and with it lasting four weeks, it built on friendships between each other..

Ah yes, this was a whole different ball game and characters really had time to develop and interact. Loved how, just like the real show, it was also unpredictable and you never knew what way things were going to go.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well played everyone. It was fun to watch. :fantastic:

And thanks to you and the judges who were working behind the scenes to make this all work. And of course @Ome who did an amazing job of putting all this together. It's been a resounding success, especially considering this was the first run. It all ran so seamlessly. Excellent work!

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And how about the birthdays? Was there something mysterious going on?
I know the characters were "born" on soapchat when the members activated their accounts for the first time - and I believe it took approx 3 weeks to get all the players to sign up for SCBB - but that doesn't explain the birthdays in the house.

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
It's been a resounding success, especially considering this was the first run. It all ran so seamlessly. Excellent work!
I completely agree and I'm still amazed at all the ideas you had @Ome. It must have taken a lot of work planning all the twists and turns, I don't know how you did it? so a big thank you :D also thank you to all the judges who joined in too.

Loved it when he said his birthday presents were shit.
I couldn't stop laughing when he said that, he was so blunt :lmao:

I knew most of you were suspecting it to be @Alexis and I even got him to post a few times to keep that assumption going.
Oh! so there were three Titans..lol!

one more twist and I'm going to join Mrs Kingsfield in the sanatorium.
:lol:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Oh! so there were three Titans..lol!
Oh no, I meant I got Alexis to post in a couple of threads to mis-lead you all into think he was playing the game. :D

I'm still amazed at all the ideas you had
I have a few tasks that we never did, so they can be saved if we do this again.