• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

The Circle Season 3

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Is anyone else watching The Circle? It's my new favourite reality TV show. I usually hate the catfish contestants but the guy that is playing Syed is so engaging that I've really warmed to him and along with Vithan, who is really sweet, is my favourite participant this year.

So glad they got rid of Tally because if I heard her say "Geezer Girls" again I would have started throwing things at my TV screen.

So g

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Gemma, aka Hunter from Gladiators, is really annoying me now. Not just because he was the reason behind the very genuine and very likeable Billy getting blocked but because he is trying to manipulate everyone while sanctimoniously thinking he's only in it for altruistic reasons. He really needs to be blocked next.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, Gemma/James got blocked! His meeting with Manrika afterwards was frosty and awkward. Gemma/James showed his nasty side, not content with pretending he was a nurse, he had a go at Manrika for not being genuine. Telling Manrika she crossed the line and storming out of her flat because she painting showing Gemma/James as a snake, which as a catfish is fair comment.