The "Dynastiest" Moments

Caproni

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What moments during the show just scream DYNASTY to you? I mean, which moments define the show and speak to the heart of what it was and is remembered for?

I'll go first:

The Moldavian Massacre!

1623176975951.png

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Hero
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
For me it’s Fallon’s baby falling off the roof. Obviously we figured the baby would turn out to be a doll and not the real one but still it’s a very over the top moment from an over the top show. Definitely a defining moment for the show and a scene I’ll never forget.

The2ndLostSonOfAlexis

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Favourite Movie
Titanic
The dynastiest moments for me are usually those that are completely over the top:
• the introduction of Alexis in S2. Compared to other moments probably the most restrained but atmosphere and Joan‘s acting eg. the way she lifted the veil, put done her sun glasses and looked into the court room - very dramatic
• the catfights of S2 and S3 in the art Studio and the lily Pond
• the re-introduction of Steven in S3: very cheesy but soooo good
• the introduction of Dominique at the end of S4: First the Check-In at La Mirage and than the “burned champagne“ conversation with Alexis
• The last scence of S6: „Take his junk and your blond tramp....“! Simply iconic!
• In S9: Adam and Alexis walking into Sable‘s suite at The Carlton with a fish bowl, telling her that Alexis deliberately ordered the destruction of seven of Sable’s tankers

Last edited:

Caproni

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
For me it’s Fallon’s baby falling off the roof. Obviously we figured the baby would turn out to be a doll and not the real one but still it’s a very over the top moment from an over the top show. Definitely a defining moment for the show and a scene I’ll never forget.
Oh yes, Claudia running to the top of the building with Fallon, Blake, and crew in quite pursuit. The baby falls over the side, but it turns out to be a doll. I figured it wasn't L.B. the entire time, but yet I figured it would turn out to be someone else's baby. I was wrong. That was definitely an over-the-top moment from an over-the-top show.

It definitely screams DYNASTY to me.

1623181980001.png

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
1623268560819.png

1623268743926.png

1623269098345.png

obviously we figured the baby would turn out to be a doll and not the real one
I guess I'm one of those gullible persons who believe everything that's happening in the heat of the moment. It was jaw-dropping soap, like the cabin fire in Falcon Crest (also caused by a police officer).

Shocking, but with believable drama. And then it doesn't look over-the-top to me.

colbyco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
• The last scence of S6: „Take his junk and your blond tramp....“! LEGEND! ICONIC!

• Moldavia!!!
• lily pond & double Krystle catfight
• Cecil´s heart attack while sleeping with Alexis
• Alexis firing the gun while Krystle is on a horse

Caproni

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
1625065879699.png

Luke Fuller

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Murder of Ted Dinard. Alexis shooting and Krystle falling from a horse. Catfight in an art studio. "Steven is gay" group session. Claudia with "Lindsay" on the roof. Wedding of Alexis and Cecil. Catfight in a lily pond. Claudia answering the call from "Matthew" in the mansion. Dominique and Alexis conversation about burnt champagne. Exit of Pamela Sue Martin and Alexis behind the bars. Alexis is quilty of murder of Mark Jennings. Kiss scene between Krystle and Daniel. Luke Fuller at a family dinner in the mansion. Royal wedding finale. Bart Fallmont - Steven fight in a gym. Krystle versus Rita catfitht in the attic. Blake meets and recognises Ben at the ball. Amanda / Sammy Jo pool catfight. Finale of "Blake and Alexis in Singapoure" plot. Shooting at Alexis in a TV studio. The last 10 minutes of Colorado roulette episode. Fallon with "Roger Grimes" in a shower. Sable and Dex dancing tango. Blake, Dex and Jeff discovering skelets under the mansion. Finale of "Who shot Roger Grimes" plot. Krystle enters the mansion after three years in Switzerland.