The Ewings' biggest secret ?

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
On FALCON CREST, you had that nazi treasure buried under the estate. On DYNASTY, you had that Nazi treasure buried under the estate.

KNOTS LANDING didn't need a huge family secret because it wasn't about a family.

But what was the biggest secret amongst the Ewings? And where was the secret kept?

"Boy -- I gotta buncha them multi-colored dildoes buried out in a vault under Two Stick pastures. Got 'em from Digger, but that dun'n matter anymore. Your mama doesn't know anything about 'em, and she dun'n need to. Now, I'm givin' you the job of diggin' those things up outta the ground and disposin' of 'em before Miss Ellie expands her dandelion garden out into those parts next spring. Now, do you unnerstand, J.R., or am I gonna have to break it down to you in simple English?: don't screw it up this time!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't remember all the details, was it connected to Jacqueline and/or the Cartel?
Oh, sure.

Should the rest of The Reibman Collection be buried under Section 40 (the real reason Ellie didn't want to dig there)? Or stored in the Southfork attic alongside Mama's sack dress collection?

Or some other secret? I like the idea, which JfL came up with, that Ellie turns out to be unsure about whether Jock or Digger is JR's biological dad, but leans towards Digger.

"Dammit, Blake, I don't know --- Miss Ellie won't even return my calls anymore. We could look all over Texas and never find it. And that hothead McKay just blows up every time he thinks he's found something....!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Jacqueline Perrault prays for deliverance from the fires of eternal Hell --- and to get all her Van Goghs back from Texas.... otherwise, she'll send her sister to Braddock to replace Miss Ellie and just hope nobody will notice.

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Yeah well I thought, should I post it right away or should I wait a few days and let people have some fun with this thread.

Papi Ramos died a hideous death at the feet of Jock Ewing. He was stampeded to death by a flock of rams on Southfork. As he lay dying he bleated he would have revenge on the Eweings!! ;) :D

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The darkest secret of all is whatever happened to the porcelain dog!?!

Where there more of them buried at section 40 on Southfork?

Or is the truth even more shocking & disturbing to bear as I've sent Cynthia Cidre a lovely birthday card with a lovely bit of semtex attached!! It might just give her a good idea for a storyline! Who knows!?! Is she also buried out at section 40? Tell nobody!! :innocent:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
The darkest secret of all is whatever happened to the porcelain dog!?!

Where there more of them buried at section 40 on Southfork?

Or is the truth even more shocking & disturbing to bear as I've sent Cynthia Cidre a lovely birthday card with a lovely bit of semtex attached!! It might just give her a good idea for a storyline! Who knows!?! Is she also buried out at section 40? Tell nobody!! :innocent:

The dog got a recurring role in "The Simpsons".
"Dallas" is, as for Brad Pitt, a dark spot in his past...​

Chris2

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I agree about Ray and Lucy’s incest - no one else ever found out about that except for Pam.

What about Ray and Sue Ellen’s one night stand?

Christopher’s parentage - did anyone beyond Pam, Bobby, and Sue Ellen ever figure that out? Or did it come out during the Lisa Alden storyline?

Or how about how Miss Ellie fed the all the BBQ attendees with that relatively tiny pot of chili? Did she work some sort of miracle, a la the loaves and fishes parable?

Last edited:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I agree about Ray and Lucy’s incest - no one else ever found out about that except for Pam.
I always thought that nitwit Pam eventually realized about the incest and her hair just spontaneously got curled (no hairdo change at all, only an overnight reaction!).
What about Ray and Sue Ellen’s one night stand?
It probably was a drunk fantasy of Sue Ellen. You know, like the Pink Elephants on "Dumbo"...I also used to dream about Ray and moi when I discovered the show!
Christopher’s parentage - did anyone beyond Pam, Bobby, and Sue Ellen ever figure that out? Or did it come out during the Lisa Alden storyline?
Yes it did. I just watched those episodes and Miss Ellie seems to know the whole truth about it. I guess that characters have an off-screen life too when they talk of all the things that happen (just like we viewers do). But only Sue Ellen seemed to find a secret twisty pleasure in reminding everyone that sweet little Christopher was the son of that b**** that was her dead sister! [/QUOTE]
Or how about how Miss Ellie fed the all the BBQ attendees with that relatively tiny pot of chili? Did she work some sort of miracle, a la the loaves and fishes parable?
Don´t trust her about it! She probably had the 100 Teresa´s (and their cousins the Carmen´s) down in the basement, cooking up the true SF chili! Or maybe they served it out of the can...?

upload_2018-6-16_21-58-43.jpeg

Last edited: