SCBB House The Garden

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Someone shouted over the wall again. I asked who is it but they didn't reply.

More voices? That's weird.

Anyway, speaking of voices everyone seems to be really getting in touch with music these last couple of days. It's like a constant celebration where everyone can't sop singing! It has to be affecting us being in the last week. Don't stop guys, it's weirdly comforting. It was starting to feel a bit like a ghosttown around here.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chiquitita and Fernando were always falling out. I'm not one to gossip but I heard that Chiquitita pushed Fernando and said "You wanna be starting something". Fernando pushed him back and said "Yeah, I'll take you anytime". I don't know how it started or ended but there was a full blown fight. I was trying to find Fernando to offer my services at a good rate in case he needed to sue his brother.

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
I do respect you @Laquisha Tramell "More Than you know". I hated being upset but it was my fault. You speak your mind, and I shouldn't come on a show like this if I can't take it. This show has made me stronger, and I admire a woman that stands up for herself like you do.

Thank you Megan Rose. I want you to know I do feel bad about what I said on the awards thread. I know it was harsh. Something to remember about me is that I often speak without thinking and so say things I don't mean. I hope it's ll good between us now.

Megan Rose

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Thanks @Laquisha Tramell I know being in the Big Brother house people are in a house with people they just met. I'm too sensitive at times, I would like to put that stuff in the past, and move forward. Everything is fine, I would like to be your friend on the outside.

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
See that little star over there?
That's my lucky star
Oooh, thank you:hugs: