The perfect charactor and job for Cidre

Elizabeth Ewins

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Some people say that Dallas was a product of it's time. Cidre likes her writing to shock people.
She would be perfect to write Donald Trump and his election and his whitehouse and the Russian investigation! Now that is a soap opera and since its not a soap opera she does not have to do charactor developement and there is plenty of drama and shocks. It would be perfect for her!

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

She already works for him, bringing him coffee...​

Last edited:

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Mega Star
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Some people say that Dallas was a product of it's time. Cidre likes her writing to shock people.
She would be perfect to write Donald Trump and his election and his whitehouse and the Russian investigation! Now that is a soap opera and since its not a soap opera she does not have to do charactor developement and there is plenty of drama and shocks. It would be perfect for her!

Is this before or after she invades Poland!! :D

Presea

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
If she writes it so that he actually gets impeached, I think that she would have a winner on her hands!

Elizabeth Ewins

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
How can we get Cidre to write a book on Trump? Anything that gets her out of tv is good for me. Unless of course it is of Donald Trump.I would love it if her book or movie or serial impeaches Trump! Trump would hate that she is a woman and hispanic to boot and her work brings him down!

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Flash news! Cynthia Cidre (of TNT Dallas shame)
has been spotted feeding the ducks in a lake.
"I call them storylines", she mysteriously added.​

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Mega Star
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Cidre should bring back The Muppets!

It's right up her Sesame Street!! :spinning:

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Mega Star
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

Flash news! Cynthia Cidre (of TNT Dallas shame)
has been spotted feeding the ducks in a lake.
"I call them storylines", she mysteriously added.​

The silly cow must be looking for Daffy Duck again!

Daffy was an Executive Story Consultant on the Cyntax Dallas series for the duration of it's three year run.

Daffy actually suggested the storyline a Ramos Will Die to Cidre, who suddenly got very excited & promptly changed it to kill off Christopher Ewing because she didn't like Jesse Metcalfe because he was far too good an actor for the show & far too cute!

The stupid cow is obviously quackers, as I've spoken to Daffy Duck about his involvement with Dallas & he told me that by the third season he had to consult with Bugs Bunny for additional storyline ideas. Bugs had apparently asked him "What's up, duck!?"

Rumours that he told Cynthia Cidre "Kiss my little black butt Cidre!" are apparently completely true as she tried to wrestle storyline idea's out of him! :)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards