• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

The perfect charactor and job for Cidre

Elizabeth Ewins

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Some people say that Dallas was a product of it's time. Cidre likes her writing to shock people.
She would be perfect to write Donald Trump and his election and his whitehouse and the Russian investigation! Now that is a soap opera and since its not a soap opera she does not have to do charactor developement and there is plenty of drama and shocks. It would be perfect for her!

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

She already works for him, bringing him coffee...​

Last edited:

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Some people say that Dallas was a product of it's time. Cidre likes her writing to shock people.
She would be perfect to write Donald Trump and his election and his whitehouse and the Russian investigation! Now that is a soap opera and since its not a soap opera she does not have to do charactor developement and there is plenty of drama and shocks. It would be perfect for her!

Is this before or after she invades Poland!! :D

Presea

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
If she writes it so that he actually gets impeached, I think that she would have a winner on her hands!

Elizabeth Ewins

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
How can we get Cidre to write a book on Trump? Anything that gets her out of tv is good for me. Unless of course it is of Donald Trump.I would love it if her book or movie or serial impeaches Trump! Trump would hate that she is a woman and hispanic to boot and her work brings him down!

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Flash news! Cynthia Cidre (of TNT Dallas shame)
has been spotted feeding the ducks in a lake.
"I call them storylines", she mysteriously added.​

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

Flash news! Cynthia Cidre (of TNT Dallas shame)
has been spotted feeding the ducks in a lake.
"I call them storylines", she mysteriously added.​

The silly cow must be looking for Daffy Duck again!

Daffy was an Executive Story Consultant on the Cyntax Dallas series for the duration of it's three year run.

Daffy actually suggested the storyline a Ramos Will Die to Cidre, who suddenly got very excited & promptly changed it to kill off Christopher Ewing because she didn't like Jesse Metcalfe because he was far too good an actor for the show & far too cute!

The stupid cow is obviously quackers, as I've spoken to Daffy Duck about his involvement with Dallas & he told me that by the third season he had to consult with Bugs Bunny for additional storyline ideas. Bugs had apparently asked him "What's up, duck!?"

Rumours that he told Cynthia Cidre "Kiss my little black butt Cidre!" are apparently completely true as she tried to wrestle storyline idea's out of him! :)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards

rkhullar

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
How can we get Cidre to write a book on Trump? Anything that gets her out of tv is good for me. Unless of course it is of Donald Trump.I would love it if her book or movie or serial impeaches Trump! Trump would hate that she is a woman and hispanic to boot and her work brings him down!
I happen to agree. If we could give people the death penalty for messing up Classic reboots she definitely deserves it. She made the thing about race and herself. Notice the stronger Hispanic presence in the show. The fact that Jordana Brewster is part Hispanic. The fact that the one played Barnes daughter is hispanic in real life the new Christopher he was part Hispanic in real life. That and the fact that it was insulting that Farhan Tahir who is a very intellectual guy by the way was the Pakistani loyal to Cliff Barnes written in and a remark made that Cliff Barnes knew him since he was a kid and got him from the streets of Karachi. Dude why would a Texas Independent Oilman be on the streets of Karachi Pakistan. My ancestry dates back from India ok. It would have made more sense if she had written things properly. I didn't need her to make me appreciate my heritage being recognized because I am partial Bollywood fan but that has nothing to do with this. I didn't need her to "write my race" into this for me to feel impressed. It was all ridiculous. She rearranged Section 40 we forgot that Ewing Oil actually was owned by Sue Ellen and Bobby and the end of the War of the Ewings & that Weststar was JR's now lock stock and barrel. So the whole thing was garbage. The Sad part is the actors aren't at fault its the garbage that she created. What the hell would anyone other than JR maybe even then not even him being connected to a mexican drug cartel through Oil to over throw the Mexican government and scare Harris Ryland its ridiculous. Cliff Barnes in a Mexican jail. It was so retarded its not even funny. I wish that lady had never been on this earth. She is disgusting. She took advantage of Larry's health and changed things around in a way that had he been at his best would not have allowed. I think Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy are loyal people and wanted it to be more about the next generation that they didn't step in and do what was needed. I am embarrassed as a Texan and as a fan of the original.

Last edited:

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Have they arrested Cidre yet because I see they've already arrested Trump?

It's time Cidre paid the piper as JR might say. Time for her to go down too now. :)