The Tourist (BBC/iPlayer)

pete lashmar

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well summed up! :D

I liked her right from the start and didn't realise early on how important her character would become. I absolutely loved her.

I had no idea how they were going to unravel everything and make sense of it all but somehow they managed it. It was a very unusual series, very different and great to watch.

Because of seeing Jamie Dornan in this, I'm now watching THE FALL.
We did exactly the same, as soon as we finished watching it we downloaded and watched all 3 series of The Fall...and loved it all over again.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I liked her right from the start and didn't realise early on how important her character would become. I absolutely loved her.
I too liked her straight away and I loved how she became part of his world. Two very different characters that I would not have predicted would end up falling for each other.
I had no idea how they were going to unravel everything and make sense of it all but somehow they managed it. It was a very unusual series, very different and great to watch.
Yes, I thought it was quite unique how it all came together while not insulting the viewer with a silly style of flashback.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
the twist with the "woman" was shockingly good and really turned the whole thing on it's head.
What a fantastic twist and one you want to hate. This is my time of ending because it’s tragic and therefore unforgettable.