The Tourist (BBC/iPlayer)

pete lashmar

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well summed up! :D

I liked her right from the start and didn't realise early on how important her character would become. I absolutely loved her.

I had no idea how they were going to unravel everything and make sense of it all but somehow they managed it. It was a very unusual series, very different and great to watch.

Because of seeing Jamie Dornan in this, I'm now watching THE FALL.
We did exactly the same, as soon as we finished watching it we downloaded and watched all 3 series of The Fall...and loved it all over again.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I liked her right from the start and didn't realise early on how important her character would become. I absolutely loved her.
I too liked her straight away and I loved how she became part of his world. Two very different characters that I would not have predicted would end up falling for each other.
I had no idea how they were going to unravel everything and make sense of it all but somehow they managed it. It was a very unusual series, very different and great to watch.
Yes, I thought it was quite unique how it all came together while not insulting the viewer with a silly style of flashback.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Jamie Dornan will be returning to the Outback for the second season of the hit thriller.

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Jamie Dornan will be returning to the Outback for the second season of the hit thriller.
Oh I'll look forward to this. We recently caught up on THE FALL and I was so impressed with Jamie Dornan's portrayal of a serial killer, he's amazing.

I wonder what the second series of THE TOURIST will be like? because the first series was like a complicated jigsaw puzzle which finally all came together, will they follow this format again? . I'll have to watch it to find out :D

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Great news. The BBC's announcement of this, The Responder, Vigil and Time all returning is fantastic news for drama.
Not for me. What´s so bad about the one-season shows? They´ll ruin it for sure.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Is anyone watching the second series? I'd forgotten how great this is. We are halfway through and there have been some hilarious moments.

pete lashmar

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The 2nd series was so different from the first one, but with all the fun and madness that we got used to so we loved it. Some great new characters, not least Conor MacNeill as Detective Ruairi Slater - a character that you could honestly believe knew Father Ted :D

Loved that ending too but not sure we'll get any more....and maybe 2 and done is the right decision because it worked again brilliantly. Jamie is just so damn watchable though....and totally gorgeous.