- Awards
- 21
As will I in a few weeks time![]()
Just keep yourself strapped in leather (and the weight down) and you'll be fine.
And, speaking of prayers, pray for my carbohydrate addiction. I'd switch over to heroin, but I think that's more expensive.
As will I in a few weeks time![]()
I'm not saying that you are wrong. You are saying that believers are wrong.So are you right and am i wrong?
I'm not saying that you are wrong. You are saying that believers are wrong.
I used to know someone that believed that the moon was subject to copyright and possession of or making counterfeit moon rock was a crime.
Hmm, so the sweet piece about giving away someone else's roof is correct, and the whole thing about "it's legal not to pay your water bill" is the gold. The bit about Royal Mail vehicles can park wherever the driver fancies is enshrined in common law.... go park the Royal Mail vehicle on Heathrow's active runway. 3 seconds later a trigger happy rozzer from the Met Police will shove his Glock up your sphincter. Who wants an extra ring pieces right?That is correct.
Hmm, so the sweet piece about giving away someone else's roof is correct, and the whole thing about "it's legal not to pay your water bill" is the gold. The bit about Royal Mail vehicles can park wherever the driver fancies is enshrined in common law.... go park the Royal Mail vehicle on Heathrow's active runway. 3 seconds later a trigger happy rozzer from the Met Police will shove his Glock up your sphincter. Who wants an extra ring pieces right?
This guy was one thick c***, I'm being sincere as I've known him since 1987 until I gave up all hope and f***ed him off. The moon thing I'm not buying, it's beaucoup nonsense he got a semiskilled proctologist to pull out, and.... I'll stop here as frankly the man was dumb as (words can't capture the jizz he spouted)
He took legal advice from a bus driver and wound up in prison making sweet but surprised love with the whole wing down HMP Winchester. So having a slack backdoor probably helps to pullout his shite. Prison worked for this twit in unexpected ways... the win.
That's not a surprise to me as, like here, in the real world I get the same response. I'm saying I get that response regular. You are in esteemed company.I don't understand any of that. But I'm glad you wrote it.
I would assume that if they tried to sell it as the real thing it would come under the usual fraud laws.making counterfeit moon rock was a crime.
Not sell. As in making crack is a crime. Don't have to sell it to break the law..I would assume that if they tried to sell it as the real thing it would come under the usual fraud laws.
In that case I don't believe it.Not sell. As in making crack is a crime. Don't have to sell it to break the law..
I'm going to convince my sister (a cancer) to leave her husband (a scorpio) for me (a taurus). I'm sure this will go well.
Well, 1975/1981/1984.I must know their Rising/Moon pairing, or I just can't help you.
Well, 1975/1981/1984.
Err, be a more specific please?OMG -- they're all doomed!!
Err, be a more specific please?
I mean, I loathe my sister's husband because he's a cheat and... well, I don't like him. I hope he dies. But I do like my sister and she likes me and we just do fun things together, so what's the doomed part?
Fine May / July / November. I'll make you guess.She sounds lovely. He sounds like a scoundrel.
But birth years just aren't enough.