• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Tiffany Haddish, Why?

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Over the past year I've heard that Tiffany Haddish is the next big thing. I started to watch "Girls Trip" hoping it would be similar to "Bridesmaids", the premise might have been similar but I didn't find it the least bit funny and it had more special guest appearances than the entire run of "Here's Lucy". I turned it off half way through. I started watching her stand-up special but, again, didn't find it funny. I gave up when she talked about defecating in her boyfriend's shoes. I watched her host Saturday Night Live and thought she was okay, I guess, but nothing to rave about.

Is there something I'm missing? Her appeal escapes me.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
She thought Will Smith slapping Chris Rock was "beautiful" ... so.... there's that.