Days of Our Lives Tom commits Mickey to an insane asylum (1976)

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
For clarity: Attorney Byron Pierce (played by Mitch Longley) was playing tennis with Dennis Wheeler (Chris Bruno). Longley was a one-time, nationally-ranked wheelchair-tennis player, so this was more than just Dennis's latest measuring contest with another hottie Bay City male. They wrote it in so they could showcase Longley's other talent. The two men were vying for the attentions of Marley Hudson (played by Jensen Buchanan at that point, so I'm not sure why either of them bothered). Byron did not stick around long after Dennis and Marley became a couple, but instead got a regular role on Port Charles when it premiered.

cijimccashin

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A whole bunch of 60s episodes plus some 70s episodes were uploaded - I've created a playlist in airing order here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ5NXpr_PzNjvtUPu9kC2JSJ2QRWG4zMW

I expect them to be nuked pretty soon to be honest. The channel has also uploaded tonnes of old soap episodes of Guiding Light, As The World Turns, some Search for Tomorrow... it's definitively not going to be up for long.

thanks for this

Sometimes I think it's best we don't get what we want. I mean if there was a network or online service that was just showing all these classic soaps. I'd just quit my job and go on unemployment benefit and put on 900 lbs.
The same lmao

Wow, the Julie/David/Susan triangle moved fast. Early March and Susan isn't even around yet and then in August Susan and David are married. It's such a juicy triangle from what I've read. I wish there was more of it available to watch. One episode of Susan and I love her already. I want more. Denise Alexander is terrific.
I can’t wait to see this

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
@Jason73 The episodes on the playlist is available again! I think it was the YouTube channel owner that got nervous and privated them and not Sony that took them down.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks @tommie . I've gone through all of the episodes now. I really wish there was more 70's and early 80's stuff.

Some wonderful person has uploaded a bunch of episodes leading up to and going through the Cruise of Deception from 1990. I loved that story and so I'm embarking on that playlist now.