What's your favorite Song at the Moment?

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
They're pretty quick off the mark covering this song already.

It's not really an official release. They do it in their live shows and they came in and recorded a couple of songs for Spotify including Bad Guy. It's kind of like Spotify's version of MTV Unplugged back in the day. They have artists come in and record a couple of scaled down songs for the platform.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
As soon as I started listening I recognized this one. It's beautiful.

It's a beautiful song indeed @Jason73 , it's one of a few songs that i know from Johnny with Dionne.

I feel like I've heard this one before but not by these two? Maybe another version by someone else? I'm not certain. Anyways, I really liked the Johnny and Deniece version.

I've fought the same way but they did have a #1 hit with this song in some country's, so i recognized this some right away, so i thing they are the original artist how sang it, so i dont know any other artist how sang this song, there was a griup how coverd this song in 1998, but on wiki it said it was sort of a comeback single in the charts for Mathis. ;)

And I did bought the big boxset buy the way, I got a good price for this boxset and it was cheapr then most stores, so it will arrived later this week :D, so much new music to discover from this guy. :)

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
My Honest Face - Inhaler

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I hadn't heard of these guys. I really like the song.
I really like it too :D they're a new Irish band who haven't yet had an album out (as far as I am aware) but they have a few other singles. The lead singer Elijah is Bono's (U2) son. I'm looking forward to watching how successful (or not) they become, hope they make it.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The lead singer Elijah is Bono's (U2) son.

Oh I didn't realize that, but now I can absolutely hear it in his voice. They just have a handful of singles on Spotify. I've followed them so that I will get notifications when they come out with something new. My Honest Face is my favorite of their singles so far.

cijimccashin

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My current obsession. I’m so excited to have my favorite back on the scene. With this young bop! She looks flawless in the video and was dancing like she’s 19 again and sounding incredible...

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
My current obsession. I’m so excited to have my favorite back on the scene. With this young bop! She looks flawless in the video and was dancing like she’s 19 again and sounding incredible...

I wanted to be her. Kinda still do. In I Still Know What You Did Last Summer she is so cool.

Sad I know!

cijimccashin

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to be her. Kinda still do. In I Still Know What You Did Last Summer she is so cool.

Sad I know!
Nope! I did too. She’s a very inspiring person and played some magical characters over the course of her career.

cijimccashin

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Brandy is back with her official second single “Borderline “ which is such a heartbreaking song. Easy favorite off her new album “B7” that’s available on all music platforms.