SCBB Gossip Which Ex-Housemate Would You Have Liked In The Final?

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm very happy with my final housemates as I think you are all very fine individuals but I would have liked Mr Chad to also have been here in the final. I felt he played the game to win and took it more seriously than the others and so I think he deserved to have been in the house longer.

Who would you have liked to have made the final?

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
I wonder if Titan really wanted to play the game. The non-stop insults were funny, but it takes more than that, you have to integrate with the group one way or another.
But his cocktail task was very good imo, so it's not like he couldn't have done it.
Chad's background story (widower) was a little too heavy-handed imo and he wanted this to be a nice game. I think he kinda lost it when he kept singing that bizarre song, but I'm sure Barbie wouldn't have beaten him in the eviction round.

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
I think Titan and Chad could've both turned it around if they'd had longer in the house and might have been strong contenders to win!

neither of them had enough time in the house to form strong bonds with the rest of us, so I feel we didn't get to know them very well!

of course I thought Titan could've been the love of my life at the time, but I didn't really know him and we just saw the extreme part of his character!

I do wonder how different the house would've been for us all if Aubergine had stayed :eek:

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
I think he kinda lost it when he kept singing that bizarre song, but I'm sure Barbie wouldn't have beaten him in the eviction round.

Let's not forget that I was in that eviction battle too, but still managed to stay 'Fabulous'. Or didn't anyone notice?? :D

Anyway, I'm also gonna say Chad. Tbh I really missed him when he left. The fun, the fights, all of it. The place wasn't the same without him.