• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Who do you think will die in s8e3?

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The huge war begins in next episode. "The battle for Winterfell".

Everyone is of course expecting the biggest body count number yet on GoT. Last season in the great war and all.

Who do you think will die?

I think lots of the supporting characters are doomed. Theon, Grey Worm, Ser Jorah, Tormund, Samwell, Gendry, Ser Davos, The Hound etc etc will die. No need to save them for the final 2 or 3 episodes.

I think either Brienne or Jaime will die. Maybe even both. :(:(:(:(

As Tyrion was forbidden to join the army by Daenerys, he's obviously safe for the end. As are most of the women, like Sansa, Gilly and Missandei.

Arya is probably safe too, even though she will fight the white walkers.

Daenerys is a no-brainer, she'll survive. As will Jon. He is probably "the prince that was promised", the one who will save them all. It feels so very obvious. Therefore, I hope I am wrong! :)

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I kind of hope that for at least characters we have invested in (Jaime, Davos, Theon, Sir Jorah, Brienne, Gendry, Samwell) their death will be not just some quick blow but we will get to see them in some meaningful sacrifice. But, given the show's history, I am not holding my breath for that either.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's so hard to predict anything with GOT. I think there will be a lot of deaths, quite a few of the supporting cast and at least one really major character. Who that will be I have no idea. I'll say one thing though, I am soooooo excited for next week. It's 80 mins long and the whole episode is the battle. The most epic battle in TV history they are saying.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I kind of hope that for at least characters we have invested in (Jaime, Davos, Theon, Sir Jorah, Brienne, Gendry, Samwell) their death will be not just some quick blow but we will get to see them in some meaningful sacrifice. But, given the show's history, I am not holding my breath for that either.

I'm so afraid for them being resurrected and then enemieswithout any feelings.
The producers like to torture us. I can clearly see them make Turmond having to kill resurrected Brienne and stuff..:sad:

The good times are over. What's to come is just pain and misery.
Maybe i should just stop watching... and come up with my own ending? I don't want to see them suffer. :(

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I would think Theon is the most likely to die because he’s protection Bran but I hope the obvious isn’t true. Same too for Jaime and Brienne, it’s going to be so hard to lose one or both of these characters. I would hope Jaime would have a part to play in the defeat of Cersi. I’d also be surprised to see Jorah survive. I’m curious to see what part the dragons play in this episode.