• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

William and Constance

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Hey - don’t normally post over here in the Cul-de-Sac but saw this picture today from Constance McCashin on Twitter and thought you guys would like it. She is praising William Devane.
BF373172-DE89-4841-A408-F573E53E4BDE.png
:l9:

Julia's Gun

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Doesn't Constance look great? Just goes to show you don't have to have loads of surgery and can still look lovely if you age naturally.
Nice that they still meet up. I wonder if they have a good bitch about the rest of the cast?

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can just picture the two of them meeting up at Denny's over some pancakes, having a good moan about the usual suspects....while I do my best to eavesdrop from the next booth over.
Doesn't Constance look great?
Just awesome! But then, I'm totally biased.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Have to admit I do have a crush on Bill. The ‘Yo, Carlos’ thing used to really do it for me. :love2:

Has anyone seen him in the movie ‘Obsessed’ with Shannon Doherty??

K

Karin Schill

I don't think I have seen that movie. But I did see him in "A Woman Named Jackie" from 1991. He portrayed Jackie Kennedy's father. It was a great mini-series. :clap:

Also I think it's sweet that he and Constance are still friends. :)

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh boy, that onscreen couple knew how to make me cry...
Nice to see them together and still in good terms.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In an alternate reality where KL got renewed for season 15, Greg learns that Laura is alive and recovering from treatments for her brain tumor. Greg rushes to the clinic, but in true Greg fashion he brings a date. This photo was taken shortly before Laura tore Greg's arm out of the socket and beat Paige to death with it.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Nice picture. It's always nice to see the cast keeping in contact. :)
I always thought Laura and Greg made a better couple though. I preferred Paige with Tom.
Karin, I´m re-watching the episodes after Tom´s debut and I must agree with you. Both Nicollette and Joe seem to be very very comfortable with each other (not insinuating anything!), and their romance is much more believable than her obsession with "daddy" Greg. Of course, they ended up using him again when there was nowhere else for Paige to go: in the last season. Oh and now I´m getting better what Joe Gian´s appeal is... :danc:

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday I kinda felt nostalgic. I watched the episode of Greg watching Laura's video after her death. So many years after my first watch, I still cried like a baby.
I must be that kind of sensitive slut, finally.

K

Karin Schill

I know what you mean that episode when Greg watches the Laura video got me crying too the last time I saw it. It's just so sad. :(