The Perfect Wedding You are cordially invited to attend the wedding of Emelee and Duane

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
The Wedding Ceremony
The wedding will take place at midday on a beach in the Bahamas. The aisle will be made of yellow rose petals that you will walk over to meet me at the altar.

Your Dress
Your wedding dress has been designed by me. It will be made out of white satin and have spaghetti straps, a scooped neckline, a fitted beaded bodice and a mermaid silhouette to accentuate the slim lines and curves of your body. The dress will be covered with handmade lace flowers and our names will be sewn into the dress near the hemline in glass crystals, as shown in my drawing below.

Your Bouquet

Your bouquet will comprise orchids and tulips (your favourite flowers) with some lilies, freesia and lily of the valley, all in white to compliment your dress.

Rings
We will have wedding rings that match in design, each containing a single diamond to symbolise that we are the only person for each other.

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Reception
After the wedding we will have a reception on the beach by the Grand Bahamas Hotel.

Marco Pierre White has agreed to do the catering for us.

The menu for our reception will be:

Starter
Blue Lobster Ravioli, Shellfish Broth & Bok Choy
Or
Chicken Terrine, Piccalilli, Almonds & Horseradish Cream
Or
Red Quinoa, Spring Onions & Pickled Vegetables, Summer Truffle (Vegan)

Main
Angus beef fillet “Rossini”, Glazed Carrots, Wild Mushroom, Gratin Dauphinoise & Bordelaise Ju
Or
Pan-seared Wild Sea Bass, Braised Fennel, Saffron Glazed Potatoes, White Onion Compote & Basil Veloute
Or
Seared Baby Courgette Tomato, Baby Artichokes & Caramelized Onion Grelot (Vegan)

Dessert
Mango mousse, Compressed Pineapple & Coconut Sorbet (Vegan)
Or
Caramelised Apple Parfait, Calvados Ice Cream
Or
Chocolate Caramel Tart Almond & Vanilla Ice Cream

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Entertainment
For the entertainment, I’ve tried to get the best of both our countries so I was delighted that ABBA have agreed to reform for one night only to sing for us.

They will be supported by The Manic Street Preachers who will fly in from Wales.

After the entertainment is over, Calvin Harris will DJ so everyone can have a dance.

But before our gets take to the dance floor, the first song he will play will be our first dance song which will be The You and Me Song by The Wannadies

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Honeymoon
We will stay overnight in the bridal suite of the Grand Bahamas Hotel but I don’t know how much sleeping we’d be doing.

The following day we will begin our honeymoon during which we will spend 4 days in each of four different continents. We will start in my favourite European city, Rome where we will visit all the main sites during the day and have romantic dinners overlooking the Trevi Fountain in the evening.

After Rome we will fly to South Africa where we will be able to go on safari to see a wide range of animals native to the continent.

We will then fly to India where I can’t wait to take you to see the The Golden Temple of Amritsar and the Taj Mahal.

Our final destination will be Australia to see Carmen being performed at The Sydney Opera House, swim by the Great Barrier Reef and visit Uluru.

We will spend our final day chilling on Bondi beach drinking cocktails.

All you have to do is pick me!

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The place of the wedding looks divine, and you picked yellow flowers - my favorite flower color. And the wedding gown is absolutely stunning.

I am very impressed, Duane. Just to be certain --- are you absolutely sure that you're not gay or female? This is naturally my dark prejudice side speaking, but I don't think I've ever come across a man talking so passionately about wedding details. Feel free to correct me. :D

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I am very impressed, Duane. Just to be certain --- are you absolutely sure that you're not gay or female? This is naturally my dark prejudice side speaking, but I don't think I've ever come across a man talking so passionately about wedding details. Feel free to correct me. :D

Mmm, no, I'm neither female nor gay but I'll choose to take that as a compliment. However, I am very much in touch with my feminine side because I was brought up by my mother after my father died when I was young, and I have 2 sisters so there was not a lot of machismo going on in our house when I was growing up. I do like the company of men but not in a sexual way. Straight men can be artistic, sensitive and creative too.