Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 324082" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>It seems we've been in the same frame of mind therefore I applaud you for giving it a fresh, new chance to see what you like - or still don't like.</p><p>It's never bothered me that I wasn't into every hype or trend, however, being sort of a 1970s aficionado it's always annoyed me a little that I couldn't enjoy and wasn't interested in one of the most iconic pop culture things of that particular decade.</p><p>The STAR WARS title font alone makes me <em>want</em> to like it.</p><p></p><p>I'm really curious to see what you're going to make of it this time, perhaps it'll encourage me to do the same.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 324082, member: 8"] It seems we've been in the same frame of mind therefore I applaud you for giving it a fresh, new chance to see what you like - or still don't like. It's never bothered me that I wasn't into every hype or trend, however, being sort of a 1970s aficionado it's always annoyed me a little that I couldn't enjoy and wasn't interested in one of the most iconic pop culture things of that particular decade. The STAR WARS title font alone makes me [I]want[/I] to like it. I'm really curious to see what you're going to make of it this time, perhaps it'll encourage me to do the same. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top