Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 324372" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I have no idea how many times I've seen the first trilogy. I was lucky to see all nine films in the cinema and the first trilogy again when it was re-released in the 90s with the extra special effects. I've also watched the nine films in cinema release order and then in order of the story itself. I enjoyed (very much) doing it in its chronological order, most of which I wasn't expecting.</p><p></p><p>My favourite film of the whole series is from the 00s while my least favourite is from the 90s. My favourite character is the stormtrooper, well, all and any of them. I'm obsessed with them. On a recent trip to Barcelona, we visited the Casa Mila, designed by Antoni Gaudí, where (apparently) George Lucas was inspired, and his Stormtrooper creations were born.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]37603[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]37604[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]37605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37609[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm looking forward to watching the saga play out through your eyes, Mel, and I hope you get lost in all its wonderment.</p><p></p><p>As much as I love and will always keep watching STAR WARS, it will always come second place after the bloody brilliant STAR TREK.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 324372, member: 2"] I have no idea how many times I've seen the first trilogy. I was lucky to see all nine films in the cinema and the first trilogy again when it was re-released in the 90s with the extra special effects. I've also watched the nine films in cinema release order and then in order of the story itself. I enjoyed (very much) doing it in its chronological order, most of which I wasn't expecting. My favourite film of the whole series is from the 00s while my least favourite is from the 90s. My favourite character is the stormtrooper, well, all and any of them. I'm obsessed with them. On a recent trip to Barcelona, we visited the Casa Mila, designed by Antoni Gaudí, where (apparently) George Lucas was inspired, and his Stormtrooper creations were born. [ATTACH type="full" width="632px"]37603[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full" width="635px"]37604[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full" width="647px"]37605[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="645px"]37606[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="651px"]37607[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="656px"]37608[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="653px"]37609[/ATTACH] I'm looking forward to watching the saga play out through your eyes, Mel, and I hope you get lost in all its wonderment. As much as I love and will always keep watching STAR WARS, it will always come second place after the bloody brilliant STAR TREK. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top