Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 324390" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh, brilliant. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes, and that's what makes sharing views so much fun. It can enhance the way I look at it. Obviously, I'm coming at this without having been a longtime fan of the series, but at the same time I know how esteemed the original trilogy is and how some fans really didn't like some of the prequels. Now I'm looking forward to finding out why. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh yes indeed. I've been looking through my music collection and while I don't the full soundtrack album for any of the films, I do have a good number of different tracks on compilation albums. Some are covers by other orchestras (and I even have a cover of the <em>Star Wars</em> Main Title by John Williams himself) but still sound great. </p><p></p><p>Possibly my favourite track among them is <em>Duel Of The Fates</em> from <em>The Phantom Menace</em>, so however I end up feeling about the film at least I know the score will be great and I'm excited about hearing that one in context. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Ha ha. If and when I do watch, it's definitely going to be a long time off. Between Marvel and <em>Star Wars</em> I'm going to be all sci-fi'd out for quite some years after this. And I have an ever-growing and unwatched collection of terrible old British sitcoms demanding my attention.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 324390, member: 23"] Oh, brilliant. Yes, and that's what makes sharing views so much fun. It can enhance the way I look at it. Obviously, I'm coming at this without having been a longtime fan of the series, but at the same time I know how esteemed the original trilogy is and how some fans really didn't like some of the prequels. Now I'm looking forward to finding out why. Oh yes indeed. I've been looking through my music collection and while I don't the full soundtrack album for any of the films, I do have a good number of different tracks on compilation albums. Some are covers by other orchestras (and I even have a cover of the [I]Star Wars[/I] Main Title by John Williams himself) but still sound great. Possibly my favourite track among them is [I]Duel Of The Fates[/I] from [I]The Phantom Menace[/I], so however I end up feeling about the film at least I know the score will be great and I'm excited about hearing that one in context. Ha ha. If and when I do watch, it's definitely going to be a long time off. Between Marvel and [I]Star Wars[/I] I'm going to be all sci-fi'd out for quite some years after this. And I have an ever-growing and unwatched collection of terrible old British sitcoms demanding my attention. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top