Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 325441" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>You have now watched my least favourite (PHANTOM) and my favourite (REVENGE) movie. When I say least, I still enjoyed PHANTOM in its way and had a lot of fun both at the cinema and watching it on DVD when it was released. It slowly became my least favourite when re-watching the nine movies, and every time I have watched it in the past ten years, I have skipped the whole pod race. It's an excellent way to introduce the central characters and their story, and I loved Maul. His whole appearance is still one of my favourites. However, the pod race and too much concentration on a young Anakin were too much for me in the end.</p><p></p><p>REVENGE wasn't a favourite, to begin with, and that came again like PHANTOM, a favourite, after re-watching them all again. I loved the final journey from Anakin as he becomes Dart Vader; I also loved how he destroyed so much of the Jedi council. Overall, it felt more threatening than anything the Vader did in the first trilogy of movies.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 325441, member: 2"] You have now watched my least favourite (PHANTOM) and my favourite (REVENGE) movie. When I say least, I still enjoyed PHANTOM in its way and had a lot of fun both at the cinema and watching it on DVD when it was released. It slowly became my least favourite when re-watching the nine movies, and every time I have watched it in the past ten years, I have skipped the whole pod race. It's an excellent way to introduce the central characters and their story, and I loved Maul. His whole appearance is still one of my favourites. However, the pod race and too much concentration on a young Anakin were too much for me in the end. REVENGE wasn't a favourite, to begin with, and that came again like PHANTOM, a favourite, after re-watching them all again. I loved the final journey from Anakin as he becomes Dart Vader; I also loved how he destroyed so much of the Jedi council. Overall, it felt more threatening than anything the Vader did in the first trilogy of movies. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top