Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 326286" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>That's a tricky question, and having given this some thought, I don't have an answer. I love plenty of things about each movie. I know many fans were not happy with the latest trilogy, but there was so much to enjoy for me. I guess I found it much easier to single out my favourite and least favourite, but I struggle to put all the rest in some order.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Are you planning on watching THE CLONE WARS? I am not a fan of animation, so it took me a while to try it out, and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the whole series. I watched all the other animated series but didn't enjoy them the same way I did with this. Also, what about ROGUE ONE, SOLO and the new movie OBI-WAN KENOBI?</p><p></p><p>I enjoyed both ROGUE ONE and SOLO, and I'm looking forward to OBI-WAN KENOBI when it's released.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 326286, member: 2"] That's a tricky question, and having given this some thought, I don't have an answer. I love plenty of things about each movie. I know many fans were not happy with the latest trilogy, but there was so much to enjoy for me. I guess I found it much easier to single out my favourite and least favourite, but I struggle to put all the rest in some order. Are you planning on watching THE CLONE WARS? I am not a fan of animation, so it took me a while to try it out, and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the whole series. I watched all the other animated series but didn't enjoy them the same way I did with this. Also, what about ROGUE ONE, SOLO and the new movie OBI-WAN KENOBI? I enjoyed both ROGUE ONE and SOLO, and I'm looking forward to OBI-WAN KENOBI when it's released. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top