Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 326360" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I'd hope there'd be enough Eighties-ness to make it worth a visit. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I love when that happens. It's the best kind of film experience when a film's so much better than expected. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm really feeling it at the moment. I'm kind of wishing I'd planned it a bit better and squeezed in a bit more here and there, but the Defenders series all becoming available really threw a spanner in the works. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>On paper it makes sense for me to leave it and perhaps subscribe later in the year or next year when there's more new material to watch. If it were just films, it would be a no-brainer to do that - especially since I can't continue the MCU films until the latest<em> Spider-Man </em> becomes available. But...</p><p></p><p> Because I'm in the middle of all the series and I know I won't finish them all in the next few weeks I may well end up just gritting my teeth and paying up to finish them (when I'd probably prefer to spend the money on BritBox or something). </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh, thanks. It's fun discussing them, and getting input from people like you who've been on the same journey at different times has made it a great one for me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 326360, member: 23"] I'd hope there'd be enough Eighties-ness to make it worth a visit. I love when that happens. It's the best kind of film experience when a film's so much better than expected. I'm really feeling it at the moment. I'm kind of wishing I'd planned it a bit better and squeezed in a bit more here and there, but the Defenders series all becoming available really threw a spanner in the works. On paper it makes sense for me to leave it and perhaps subscribe later in the year or next year when there's more new material to watch. If it were just films, it would be a no-brainer to do that - especially since I can't continue the MCU films until the latest[I] Spider-Man [/I] becomes available. But... Because I'm in the middle of all the series and I know I won't finish them all in the next few weeks I may well end up just gritting my teeth and paying up to finish them (when I'd probably prefer to spend the money on BritBox or something). Oh, thanks. It's fun discussing them, and getting input from people like you who've been on the same journey at different times has made it a great one for me. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top