Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 326416" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>They're well worth a look, in my opinion. I avoided the <em>Wolverine/Logan</em> films until this year because I'm simply not a big fan of the character. I don't dislike him, but I've always found him a bit over-hyped both in comics and on film. </p><p></p><p>I liked all three films more than I was expecting. Looking back on it, the films got progressively better. <em>X-Men Origins: Wolverine </em>is probably the weakest, but I liked it enough. The third film, <em>Logan</em>, is the best made and is really interesting. The second film - <em>The Wolverine</em> - is the one that hit the spot most for me. </p><p></p><p>I'll be interested to know your views on them if you choose to watch them sometime. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I think you're right. It feels a bit defeatist to leave when I haven't watched all the series, but at least I can pick up when an offer comes along a little later.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 326416, member: 23"] They're well worth a look, in my opinion. I avoided the [I]Wolverine/Logan[/I] films until this year because I'm simply not a big fan of the character. I don't dislike him, but I've always found him a bit over-hyped both in comics and on film. I liked all three films more than I was expecting. Looking back on it, the films got progressively better. [I]X-Men Origins: Wolverine [/I]is probably the weakest, but I liked it enough. The third film, [I]Logan[/I], is the best made and is really interesting. The second film - [I]The Wolverine[/I] - is the one that hit the spot most for me. I'll be interested to know your views on them if you choose to watch them sometime. I think you're right. It feels a bit defeatist to leave when I haven't watched all the series, but at least I can pick up when an offer comes along a little later. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top