Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 329677" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>I gave up on the OBI WAN series after two episodes. I have no objection to McGregor's portrayal. As much as I favor the original film above all else in the franchise, McGregor is more Obi Wan to me than Guinness; if nothing else, he's had 3x as much screen time. </p><p></p><p>STAR WARS has always been haphazard with its continuity, but this new series is downright sloppy and spiteful with its fiddling around with canon. I think I've seen enough of the original film being retconned, disregarded and overridden.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 329677, member: 5079"] I gave up on the OBI WAN series after two episodes. I have no objection to McGregor's portrayal. As much as I favor the original film above all else in the franchise, McGregor is more Obi Wan to me than Guinness; if nothing else, he's had 3x as much screen time. STAR WARS has always been haphazard with its continuity, but this new series is downright sloppy and spiteful with its fiddling around with canon. I think I've seen enough of the original film being retconned, disregarded and overridden. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top