• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Emmerdale Filming special lockdown episodes

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It is a good way to get the soap back on, but I think after 6 two handers it will wear a bit thin and we may end up kicking the tv set. Out of the 6 pairs 5 are dingles. Dingledale.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It is a good way to get the soap back on, but I think after 6 two handers it will wear a bit thin and we may end up kicking the tv set. Out of the 6 pairs 5 are dingles. Dingledale.

I think they may have chosen actors who live close by the set and aren't in high-risk groups. Some actors don't live near and some may be in lockdown away from the Leeds area. And some may be in lockdown with an elderly loved one, or diabetic, pregnant or asthathic loved one. The Vanessa actress for instant is pregnant herself right now and shouldn't risk anything.

I have a feeling they went with actors who were available to come in.

Canon

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Emmerdale has been frustratingly plot heavy in the last 2 or 3 years so a chance for the characters to pause and reflect is most welcome.