Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
John Hughes: Coming-of-Age Extraordinaire
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jessie" data-source="post: 282089" data-attributes="member: 53"><p>I loved John Hughes movies, well some of them. I love " The Breakfast Club" it is my favourite. I still watch it from time to time. I also loved Pretty in Pink, Dutch, Home Alone, Sixteen Candles, and Some Kind of Wonderful. I'm not a huge comedy fan but I enjoyed his films.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jessie, post: 282089, member: 53"] I loved John Hughes movies, well some of them. I love " The Breakfast Club" it is my favourite. I still watch it from time to time. I also loved Pretty in Pink, Dutch, Home Alone, Sixteen Candles, and Some Kind of Wonderful. I'm not a huge comedy fan but I enjoyed his films. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
John Hughes: Coming-of-Age Extraordinaire
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top