Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Kenny Rogers dead at 81
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jessie" data-source="post: 209910" data-attributes="member: 53"><p>I was sad to hear of his passing. I saw Kenny in concert twice once with Dolly Parton. I love his music. My condolences to his family and friends. May he Rest In Peace.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jessie, post: 209910, member: 53"] I was sad to hear of his passing. I saw Kenny in concert twice once with Dolly Parton. I love his music. My condolences to his family and friends. May he Rest In Peace. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Kenny Rogers dead at 81
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top