Gotham Legend of the Dark Knight

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Just starting my journey through the second season of Gotham . . .

Apparently the villains are going to rise this season.

Bruce has found the Bat Cave . . . but can't seem to gain access to it.

Jim is directing traffic. The really important thing is his hair is excellent this season. It's not long before he's back in his old position--with some help from Penguin.

Barbara is in Arkham--with Jerome.

The kid playing Bruce is great--his line delivery and facial expressions crack me up.

The villains are rising!! A bunch of them have been sprung from Arkham by someone who wants to form a team of villains.

Alfred and Bruce have bombed their way into the Bat Cave, only I'm not sure it's actually the Bat Cave--just a secret room, maybe.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Just starting my journey through the second season of Gotham . . .
Oh boy.....

Apparently the villains are going to rise this season.

In a bat-shit crazy way.

The really important thing is his hair is excellent this season.
In a Steve Arnott kinda way? :D

Barbara is in Arkham--with Jerome.

Oswald & Edward are fantastic villains, but Jerome, well he is something else, totally bat-shit....

A bunch of them have been sprung from Arkham by someone who wants to form a team of villains.
Yes! Up yours Justice League

I'm not sure it's actually the Bat Cave--just a secret room, maybe.

Who knows what they might find down there....

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I wasn't expecting them to kill off Jerome so early in the season. I take the ending to the episode to mean that the curse of Jerome will one day inspire the person who becomes the true Joker.

Just starting the next episode, and oh joy . . . Michael Chicklis is here now. :re:

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I like Theo Galavan (as a formidable villain) and his plan to be Gotham's fake hero/mayor. Penguin has just had his first meeting with Theo. I'll be curious to see if these two end up going against each other or working together. Currently, Theo has kidnapped Carol Kane and is using her to blackmail Oswald into working with him.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Jim has put together a new team, Strikeforce, comprised of some hot guys and one girl.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I like Theo Galavan (as a formidable villain) and his plan to be Gotham's fake hero/mayor.
Is he also playing a baddie in The Tudors?

I'll be curious to see if these two end up going against each other or working together.

I wasn't expecting them to kill off Jerome so early in the season.
I was totally gutted with this. I always thought the casting was perfect for The Joker.

Just starting the next episode, and oh joy . . . Michael Chicklis is here now.
:floor::floor::floor:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
After a long, long break, I finally got my act together and finished this series.

I'm very happy that I did this because the final season was great and I believe the GOTHAM characters and story ended on the penultimate episode and the series finale was all about setting the scene and tone for the Dark Knight and the birth of Batman. Really, really touched by how it all came together.