Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 101980" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Ummmmmmmmm.... yeah, that video's pretty vile. Not only does she lie, manipulate and rationalize throughout it, she herself is evidence of why a backlash was inevitable --- not because the patriarchy is pushing back on their right to rape/not-rape, but because of people like <em><strong>her</strong></em> who clearly taste blood in the water, like it, and want to kill whomever they can.</p><p></p><p>What she's really being so frenetically snide and smug about is the very suggestion that <em><strong>any</strong></em> care or responsibility at <em><strong>all</strong></em> be applied to <em><strong>any</strong></em> accusations directed at <em><strong>any</strong></em> man.</p><p></p><p>Which is the problem.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 101980, member: 57984"] Ummmmmmmmm.... yeah, that video's pretty vile. Not only does she lie, manipulate and rationalize throughout it, she herself is evidence of why a backlash was inevitable --- not because the patriarchy is pushing back on their right to rape/not-rape, but because of people like [I][B]her[/B][/I] who clearly taste blood in the water, like it, and want to kill whomever they can. What she's really being so frenetically snide and smug about is the very suggestion that [I][B]any[/B][/I] care or responsibility at [I][B]all[/B][/I] be applied to [I][B]any[/B][/I] accusations directed at [I][B]any[/B][/I] man. Which is the problem. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top