Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="bmasters9" data-source="post: 107225" data-attributes="member: 77"><p>I was just reading an old book by the great, late Upton Sinclair called <em>The Brass Check</em>, written in 1919 (in which he exposes how ultra-conservative newspapers were way back when, especially the Hearst papers), and I was just wondering: could anything that Upton said in that book (at least in your opinion) apply to today, especially about this #metoo business?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="bmasters9, post: 107225, member: 77"] I was just reading an old book by the great, late Upton Sinclair called [I]The Brass Check[/I], written in 1919 (in which he exposes how ultra-conservative newspapers were way back when, especially the Hearst papers), and I was just wondering: could anything that Upton said in that book (at least in your opinion) apply to today, especially about this #metoo business? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top