Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 143458" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>I had no idea who Hannah Gadsby was until I came across that article. I decided to look her up, and the first thing I found was a video of her literally admitting she's anti-man. She tried to disguise it as a joke, but I never heard a punchline. She then proceeded to say that men don't know what jokes are, even though her whole "act" was more of a personal statement.</p><p></p><p>My sense of humor's just fine. I'm overweight, yet I've laughed at fat jokes. However, I can discern between insults used for comedic effect and actual hatred being passed off as comedy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 143458, member: 35"] I had no idea who Hannah Gadsby was until I came across that article. I decided to look her up, and the first thing I found was a video of her literally admitting she's anti-man. She tried to disguise it as a joke, but I never heard a punchline. She then proceeded to say that men don't know what jokes are, even though her whole "act" was more of a personal statement. My sense of humor's just fine. I'm overweight, yet I've laughed at fat jokes. However, I can discern between insults used for comedic effect and actual hatred being passed off as comedy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top