Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Karin Schill" data-source="post: 88132"><p>I never said it was and if men want to share their stories in the hashtag I'd say bring them on. But I think they are less likely to do that because of the attitudes that exists around things like this. If a woman feels ashamed to admit she has been sexually abused or harassed I think a man would feel even more ashmed to admit it due to pre-existing values and attitudes in society.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Karin Schill, post: 88132"] I never said it was and if men want to share their stories in the hashtag I'd say bring them on. But I think they are less likely to do that because of the attitudes that exists around things like this. If a woman feels ashamed to admit she has been sexually abused or harassed I think a man would feel even more ashmed to admit it due to pre-existing values and attitudes in society. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top