Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 88133" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I get this funny "the more the merrier" feeling about this campaign. Surely we're not <em>hoping</em> for more abuse stories? Because that also means there are more victims.</p><p></p><p>I don't have a Facebook or twitter account so I don't know how it works or what it looks like.</p><p>I assume the victims are not anonymous, so, what happens after they joined this campaign? Is it the first step in dealing with the situation, psychologically and/or legally?</p><p>Do they get any help from whoever it is who started this campaign?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 88133, member: 8"] I get this funny "the more the merrier" feeling about this campaign. Surely we're not [I]hoping[/I] for more abuse stories? Because that also means there are more victims. I don't have a Facebook or twitter account so I don't know how it works or what it looks like. I assume the victims are not anonymous, so, what happens after they joined this campaign? Is it the first step in dealing with the situation, psychologically and/or legally? Do they get any help from whoever it is who started this campaign? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top