Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 88184" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>Our attitude is not the problem. We already know that sexual assault is wrong, and we do support those who've been victimized. </p><p></p><p>The problem stems from the feminists <em>who think </em>we're oblivious to the problem, or that we have some super power to stop it.</p><p></p><p>The other problem with third wave feminists is their constant demand that men prioritize their issues. We must conform to think, act, and talk how they tell us too. We must condemn sexual assault against <em>women. </em>We must stop objectifying <em>women. </em>We must never hit <em>a woman. </em>As if women are the only people on Earth capable of being victimized. And truth be told, many feminists are dismissive of male victims because they're not a part of their demographic. The particularly nasty ones even mockingly drink from cups that say "male tears." </p><p></p><p>And as for objectifying women, a female anti-feminist on YouTube did a video about how Cosmopolitan is against objectifying women, yet showed off male boners. </p><p></p><p></p><p>You caught us. We all have a penis like Trump, therefore we all think it's okay to sexually harass and assault women. We hold rallies and brag about our escapades all the time.</p><p></p><p>And I wonder why more men don't speak up when so many feminists clearly think we're all a bunch of dumb apes who lack self control and empathy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 88184, member: 35"] Our attitude is not the problem. We already know that sexual assault is wrong, and we do support those who've been victimized. The problem stems from the feminists [I]who think [/I]we're oblivious to the problem, or that we have some super power to stop it. The other problem with third wave feminists is their constant demand that men prioritize their issues. We must conform to think, act, and talk how they tell us too. We must condemn sexual assault against [I]women. [/I]We must stop objectifying [I]women. [/I]We must never hit [I]a woman. [/I]As if women are the only people on Earth capable of being victimized. And truth be told, many feminists are dismissive of male victims because they're not a part of their demographic. The particularly nasty ones even mockingly drink from cups that say "male tears." And as for objectifying women, a female anti-feminist on YouTube did a video about how Cosmopolitan is against objectifying women, yet showed off male boners. You caught us. We all have a penis like Trump, therefore we all think it's okay to sexually harass and assault women. We hold rallies and brag about our escapades all the time. And I wonder why more men don't speak up when so many feminists clearly think we're all a bunch of dumb apes who lack self control and empathy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top